Part 5

Inky POV

I watched as nightmare was healing me I try to tell him that I'm okay but he didn't listen to me so I put my other hand on top off his and he was crying telling me that he was so sorry that he couldn't do much with the terror that was happening to me I pulled Nightmare into a kiss and told him that it's not your fault.

After awhile I pulled Nightmare into a cuddle letting him lay on my chest he was a blushing mess as he held my hand squeezing it letting me know he is alright.

I just sang a lullaby to Nightmare I know he was scared and worried about me but he did everything he could in my dream and I'm grateful for that.

As I put the blanket over us I cuddling into my beloved Nightmare and fell asleep while cuddling into nightmare.

Dream POV

I smiled watching my brother and inky with happiness as they where cuddling into each other but that night terror that inky had was toxic and I don't mean in a toxic good way in a deadly toxic way as I teleport away I started to work on what happened in that dream as I was working cross was behind me and cuddling into me I smiled and told cross to get some sleep.

But he knows that something was wrong and he was not going to leave me until he has answers to whatever happened with inky.

So I told him what had happened and how it scared me half to death to see her night terror to act like this.

Cross hugged me tightly and kissed me as I kissed back cross told me to work on this in the morning so I got up and walked to the bed as me and cross kissed and started to make out.

I was a moaning mess loving ever but off what cross was doing to me.

Love you cross

Cross: love you more dreamy.

And we both kissed in a heated moaning pleasures that we couldn't speak or say anything.

Killer POV

I was to busy drawing in my note book when I heard moaning in cross room I was shocked to know he had a girl over as I was hearing the girl moaning she sounded like dream I was shocked if that was her as I keep listening to them I found out that it was infected dream.

Nightmare is going to kill cross he will murder cross for touching dream as I was smirking at this I wasted no time to make this prank work.

We never had any plans work before so I told the others.