Part 3

Nightmare POV

I pushed error down on the table and slammed into his ass he was so tight I had to keep him still it felt so good I just had to thrusting into him As I was thrusting into error I noticed he was drooling I didn't care I bite his neck and moan softly into him I felt like error was try to stop me but I held his side and slammed into him more.

Ahh error your so tight I slapped his ass while thrusting into him more harder and faster I picked up error and slamming him down making him ride me.

Yeah that's it just like that mhm fuck I keep thrusting up while I slammed error down he was drooling even more I was about to cum when I seen error try to get off me so I wrapped my arms around him and thrusting into him more harder and faster I felt like I was about to cum.

Oh fuck here I come get ready error.

As I slammed up I cum inside error ass I keep thrusting up letting my cum fill him up. Mmhm fuck.

After that we both teleport out with our clothes on and didn't speak about this to anyone.

Inky POV

I heard moaning so I went to see who it was when I did I seen error and nightmare doing it I was shocked and I felt my soul crack I went to my room as cross asked me what was wrong I told him and he said error was in heat I just nodded my head and I walked away why wouldn't error just go somewhere else instead off Nightmare.

As nightmare went to the kitchen he was smiling and the other's just smirked at him as I just walked off and into the guest room I didn't feel like hearing what they would say to Nightmare.

While I was laying down I was texting Dream but she didn't answer me why was she not talking to me.

I texted blue and she said that dream was out on a date with cross so I was talking to blue about this she helped me a lot.

Dust POV

I looked at Nightmare with my arm's cross he noticed I was upset I was about to say something when error walked down and was blushing at Nightmare he was also blushing.

Ehm

Nightmare what is going on I thought you had a crush on inky and not error as I said this error looked at Nightmare and was shocked to know that but that's when nightmare just said it was just a crush.

What happened next broke me and nightmare it was ink she looked so broken her eyes looked like the white void I was about to stop her when she ran out Nightmare just watched and after a bit he ran after her.

Look at what you did to ink Nightmare now you'll pay the price.

Everything was all going well until error was in heat now everything going to hell.

Just hope Nightmare get to inky In time.

Ink POV

I ran to the tree off feelings and climbed up onto the tree and sat there crying knowing that nightmare only said he had a crush on me didn't mean he actually love me.

As I was in the tree branch's I noticed that someone wrapped there arm's around me I only cry and told Nightmare how much I loved him but all I got from him was a shh and a sorry.

I calmed down and looked up at him and he pulled me into a kiss I kissed back.