Prison of Pleasure [1]

3rd POV

Tempest, Capital City Rimuru. The World has long been peaceful after the defeat of the Evil Dragon and Yuuki, as well as all the other foes that stood in the way of Rimuru and his nation and their alliance member Ruberios, which in this timeline was even strengthened by the existence of the Primordial Demon of Lust.

Although the World was Peaceful, which was in fact the entire idea behind the Monster Nation Tempest, to bring peace between intellect monsters and humans, it doesn't mean there weren't any dark places in Tempest. Any Nation would need a Prison for people who broke the law or past enemies.

First, the Main Prison of Tempest is called the Mind Breaking Prison. In this place, you would be getting rid of your sins and awfully would recognize, in disbelief and grief, what a great Goddess Rimuru Tempest is-led by none other than the Primordial Demon and Bringer of Pain, Ultima. Mainly, the inmates would consist of males as they were her favorite prey. Destroying someone who looked down on you is the tastiest emotion for her, after all.

While there still was another reason for that: the prison for women only. The Prison of Pleasure was overseen by who else than the perfect two individuals - a duo of a Goddess and a Primordial, Luminous and Sophie.

Hearing whimpering, moaning, or groaning, as well as spilling fluids on the stone-cold floor was nothing out of the ordinary, but more so, it was normal.

Sophie's charming Skills were enough for the first floors and cells of lower priority. she wouldn't need to do something for them to feel blessed, only hearing her footsteps. As such, it is known as a Prison that none will ever return from as they would refuse to leave even with the permission to do so.

Rimuru POV

'Ugh.. why do I feel a headache?' I thought as I slowly regained my senses after activating [Sleep Mode]. It must be time to wake up, I yawned, stretching my arms.

*Clinggg*

A metallic sound disturbed my yawn as I was confused about where it came from. I opened my eyes quickly to confirm my location, only to see a somewhat light-dressed Ciel before me.

"Wait, Ciel? Where am I?" I asked, still confused, only now noticing the shackles and chains on them that left a certain feel of weight on my arms.

"Fufu Dear, You've finally woken up" Ciel said. She seemed to be having a good time, judging on her happy voice.

It shouldn't be possible for me to feel such things as the chilling cold leaving a weird feeling on my body, my headache, and the weight of these shackles. It was clear I've fallen into one of Ciel's schemes again.

"What have you done to me, Ciel?" I asked, looking at her straight. It was impossible for me to get free as I couldn't muster up any strength.

"Hmm, oh? I see what you mean by that. I've sealed your Skills hehe~" Ciel confessed in a playful tone, smiling straight at me, which was a not-so-rare thing, but it still made me blush slightly. 'No! Now's not the time for that!!'

"Oi, Isn't that way too dangerous Ciel? I've been letting you go with these pranks, but this is-"

"What are you talking about? I, as your eternal partner, know what you need the most. How can you say something like this when you're already wet from this situation and the coldness touching you?" Ciel sounded serious, and her eyes, open wide, gazed upon me... almost intimidating.

"There's no way I would be wet from this!" I declared and wanted to continue in my rant until I remained silent upon hearing footsteps. I suddenly felt weird as if something was slightly messing with my mind... 'No this can't be, I know this.. don't tell me..' I thought