The Fall of the Ice Wall [Short Lemon 1 of 2]

Tempest's Festival Hall was decorated to the brink. Its white stone had a magnificent touch of royalty. After all, only this Festival/Banquet Hall and the Main Building were built with this high-quality stone, which is rarely found. 

Everyone was busy, especially the kitchen and maids, as the Banquet was ongoing. Now, even Rimuru could finally take some time off and enjoy the Banquet after he had finished his opening speech. 

"You look gorgeous today, as expected. This fits you better than a holy knight's armor and sword," Rimuru said after he arrived at the Sushi buffet. He knew who he would find here.  

Hinata, who had a glass of sparkling wine produced in Tempest, in her hand side-eyed the person who had disrupted her in choosing which Sushi she should eat

"Rimuru, you're disrupting me," Hinata said as coldly as ever and then looked at the different kinds of Sushis. 

"Oh, come on, no thank you or similar?" Rimuru asked while closing his distance to look at her face, though he definitely didn't miss that daring dress and its revealing nature. 

"For what??" Hinata seemed even more angered as he kept pestering her.

"Oh, come one. Who came into my office saying that yesterday's menu was good but that you couldn't find any Sushi? Without hearing my answer, you disappeared just as fast as you barged in," Rimuru said, smiling. Obviously, she just craved some Sushi. 

But her tsundere character would never allow to ask her directly. 'Honestly, this woman is so much work' Is what Rimuru thought 

"Noticed how no one else is dancing right now?" Rimuru asked 

"Obviously, it's because you've yet to do the opening dance, Rimuru," Hinata answered while sipping some sparkling wine. 

"What a surprise! I guess you could allow me one dance, my Lady. As a little thank you for me suddenly changing the menu and getting the ingredients. How about it?" Rimuru asked for her hand while bowing down. 

Hinata was troubled, more so embarrassed. 'I would really like to dance with him, but... everyone's looking,' Hinata thought. After all, behind that Ice wall she is upholding, there is still just a young Japanese woman. 

Overall, Rimuru's smug smile was getting on her nerves. He did it intentionally! Will he use me just as a sort of political pawn?! But Hinata felt she wouldn't live in peace if she were to deny Rimuru's hand. 

"Ugh, what's with that gentleman-ish behavior? I bet you haven't had any girlfriend at Earth," she said and simultaneously stretched out her right arm. Despite what she was saying, Hinata's face showed a slight blush. 

"You're words hurt me, my Lady," Rimuru said, still smiling and then kissing Hinata's back of the hand. Afterward, he grabbed her hand and instantly took her to the midst of the banquet.