Rimuru's Birthday [Short Lemon 1 of 1]

3rd POV

Rimuru waited outside of his wooden house for Ciel. Sighing, he thought that all women would be the same in this or the other world. Even when he had no experience with women at that time, which he would never tell anyone about. 

'Does she need this long to get ready? Hasn't she magic in which she can create a dress within seconds? I guess those videos about husbands waiting for their woman to get out of the bathroom were real' obviously, Rimuru had seen that prejudice against women in his past world. 

Ultimately, the wooden door opened, revealing Ciel. The Manas seemed somewhat nervous. "How do I look? It's the dress you brought me" she asked cutely, her hat overshadowing her embarrassed face. 

'is that why she needed that long? I guess she tried her best to get into that summer dress' Rimuru thought and smiled

'is that why she needed that long? I guess she tried her best to get into that summer dress' Rimuru thought and smiled. "You look beautiful in it, you're even wearing the bracelet," Rimuru said truthfully. 

Ciel's face lit up with a smile. "Is that so? I've tried my best, after all today is your birthday!" Ciel teleported in front of Rimuru and kissed him. "Should we go now?" The Manas asked 

"S-sure" Rimuru was surprised, he could not yet handle the new Ciel. For a long time, she was rather unemotional, which changed with his and her last evolution. 

Hand in Hand, they both began to walk down Tempest's busy streets where they could blend in perfectly. The citizens still greeted them and they got compliments everywhere they went. 

After all, Tempest was preparing for a festival. After the war, Tempest's officials agreed to hold a week-long festival starting with Rimuru's birthday. Since then, this has been a normal occurrence called the Grounder's Festival. 

Ciel's and Rimuru's outing went well. Whenever they tried something sweet, they smiled, exchanged some looks, and afterward continued their stroll close to each other. 

The bystanders nearly fainted... it wasn't just for show that this couple was crowned as the match made in Heaven. And the food stall owners had sweat dripping whenever both of them tried something. They wouldn't forgive themselves if they served something bad. 

Ciel and Rimuru ended their outing in the most famous restaurant in Tempest, located on a hill at the end of Tempest in the more wealthy district. On the restaurant's terrace, you could look at the fireworks ideally while eating. 

Both of them were served the finest 8-way menu. Both of them seemed happy, and as finally, the fireworks started, it was as if all their wishes had come true. Not only them but the other guests were at aww and applauded at the beautiful sight.

"Thank you for today Ciel, I had fun" Rimuru stated as he wiped off his mouth with a light blue serviette. 

The kitchen staff, including Shuna, observed and ended up posing in victory once they finished and erupted in relief and pride.