Prologue

==========================

Third person POV

She's ready. She already planned everything. From avoiding the CCTV cameras to sneaking into the vault's office. She has to get that money.

Y/n POV

I'm Yoo Y/n and I'm 23 years old. I've been working for a year now in this company, an advertising agency. But it's not just another one, it's one of the most profitable in its line and I was lucky enough to have been hired here right after graduating college.

Right now, I'm sneaking my way to the vault's office, on the 7th and highest floor of this building, to steal the money from today's funds which will be deposited to the bank tomorrow. It's not every day they keep this amount of money in the office. And it's my lucky day to have finally stumbled upon one tonight. I'm gonna get it from the vault, which I recently had access to, and return it as soon as I can. Though I don't know when that is. I just need this money to pay some debts or I'll be dead meat on the riverside when the sun rises.

I made sure no one is around. For the past year, I studied everyone around the vault office, making them think I'm the honest girl they've been wanting to share secrets with. Cuz honesty is the main policy of the company, how surreal is that. We all know honesty is big word and keeping it real is a bigger sentence. I'm an honest person depending on who I'm dealing with though.

After what seems like forever, I finally enter the vault's office and open the safe box. I hold the amount of money I need in my hands, praying that these people will forgive me and let me off by paying it back, if ever I get caught. Though it doesn't really work that way and it may not possibly go that way, I'm still thinking lucky and keeping a positive outlook from it. It's not like I wanted to steal for the heck of it, I only wanted to save my life. And I think that's a reason valid enough.

And just when I thought I've successfully executed my plan, I hear someone speak behind me.

"What are you doing?"

I feel like I wanna die. I'm dead, really dead this time. When I turn around, I see the newly arrived son of the Chairman grimacing at me. His eyes shot dead at me with the suitcase of money in my hands.

==========================

To be continued...

nantokanarusa 23.09.01

A/N:
This was supposed to be the 18+ story i made for Jungkook a very long time ago. But i finally decided to alter it into a PG one for my young readers out there who prefer it this way. So please, give me some love by commenting and sending some votes! Thank you! 🫶