Second Chapter

==========================

Y/n POV

The moment we enter a suite in a 5-star hotel, I barely knew what this part time job is about. I have a very bad feeling about it. Though I try to keep my composure.

On the other hand, I'm amazed at how luxurious the place is. Never in my life have I been in a place like this. It's too dreamy. It feels like I'm in a fantasy world or something, out of a comic book.

Just then he tells me, "I'll just take a shower. Just wait for me here."

He just walks past me leaving me kinda shocked. Why can't he just tell me what I'm supposed to do while he showers? I'm getting impatient I know but then, who am I to tell him? I should learn to be obedient around him or else I'll really end up in jail.

After 15 minutes, he walks out of the shower room to where I am wearing a bathrobe. He hands me a pair of clothes which look like a maid attire without explaining anything and proceeds to sit at the nearby couch.

"Excuse me daepyo-nim, what should I do with this?" I humbly asked.

He didn't even turn to look at me and said, "Wear that and come back here."

So I'm going to be his maid?!?! Not the kind of part time job I had in mind but well, this must be better than anything else.

I couldn't ask anything more and oblige. It must be something necessary. So I get in the bath and changed in the dress he gave me. In deep thoughts, I ponder about him. I look up to the Chairman's son. He's handsome and well-mannered. He's a reputable man, from what I heard, before coming in the company. There's no way he's gonna ask for something weird or inappropriate even if I'm in the wrong. I believe that, I honestly do. He's too young to ask for something so gravely unacceptable.

But deep inside, I'm still nervous about this setup. I mean, I'm still trapped in his hands no matter what I do. He can ask me to do anything. And it's up to me to do it or not. Then what comes after will be all my doing.

I'm racking up my brain as I clip the last button. This dress fits me perfectly. How did he have this size ready? And how in the world did he have this dress ready the moment we arrived!? Is he fond of doing cosplays or something? It's really weird.

========================

Jungkook POV

When she got out of the bath, I'm sitting on the couch drinking a glass of my favorite wine. As she approaches, I turn softly eyeing her. She clutches her chest. She looks a little nervous. Maybe she can't decipher what this part time job really is. Huh, did I say I'll make it easy for her? Of course not. She can't earn millions of won that easily. But anyways, she looks cute in that attire.

"Looks like it fits you well," I said.

"Am I gonna be your personal maid sir?" She directly asked.

How bold. Just like she always is. Then I replied, "No, you won't be."

"Then what tasks will I do in this part time job?"

"Do you know how to make origami cranes?"

She looked a little perplexed but she replied, "Origami cranes? A learned a little a long time ago."

"Good. I need a thousand pieces of origami by the end of the month. That's in 10 days. You start working on it tonight. And you won't be making it elsewhere. You'd only make the cranes where I let you."

Y/n POV

1000 paper cranes in 10 days??! And in so restricted time?!? I screamed in my head. I know I looked shocked cuz I couldn't even hide it.

"I'm not confident I'd be able to complete the task sir," I told him.

"You have to. If not, I'll report you to the police myself."

He was threatening me. I knew it. This setup won't be that easy.

"This is a double edged contract. If you fail to do the tasks, I'd have the liberty to put you in jail myself. But if you complete the tasks, I'd decide just how much to deduct from your debt with the minimum price of 1M won. Is everything clear now?"

I heard it loud and clear and I have my doubts and fears. But this is better than paying for my crime in jail. I'd just have to sacrifice for some time and sleep and this will all be over. So I nod at him and said, "Dae, daepyo-nim."

"Good. I'll get the papers." He stands up and walks to his room.

I don't know how to or if I will be able to make it but there's no time and need to hesitate. I just have to get it done or I'll be done with. I just need to get it done.

He comes back with a rim of bond paper for me to use and put it on the table. "Time starts now."

"Dae!"

I sit down on the couch across him and get my nerves ready.

Then he said, "There's free coffee in the kitchen, by the way. And snacks too. Help yourself anytime you want. I'd be in my room."

"Dae, daepyo-nim."

I could only bow down as he paces back to his room. If I calculate it right, I'd have to make a hundred pieces everyday. But that's if he decides to meet me everyday after tonight. But what if he doesn't?! I'm dead meat. I have to make as much as I can and not count on the days. I look at the clock, time-check, 9pm. I still have 9 hours till 6am. But then I have to sleep too! Come on, y/n! You have to make this work!

Jungkook POV

Before laying down my bed, I peek at her as she scrams not knowing how to start. I find myself smiling at how panicky she is. But she has to do her best from now on. I'm only here to guide her. And I won't be here forever.

==========================

To be continued...

nantokanarusa 23.09.14