1998

My POV
"Have you heard about that new store that's opened up?" Billy asked me as I ate my chips. "No?" I asked him confused. "It's focused on horror movies," Billy said, smirking slightly. "Ooh, I wonder if there are any new horrors then?" I asked Giddy. "I don't know, but we could go after school," Billy said happily.

After a couple of weeks, Billy had chilled out. He even got less colder, which was nice. The bell rang, signalling that it was time for class once again, "I have christy in my class now," I said, teasing my brother. Billy blushed slightly but told me to shut up quickly afterwards. I giggled to myself as Billy walked me to maths.

I leaned against the wall, waiting for the rest of the class to turn up. "Yasmin!" Christy shouted as she noticed me. I turned to see a smiling Christy, I grinned and hugged Christy. After the hug, Christy noticed Billy, but for once, she didn't actually blush about it. "Billy," Christy said in a friendly manner. Billy nodded at her awkwardly.

"I have something to tell you in maths," Christy whispered into my ear excitedly. I nodded at her, curious to know what it was. "I'm going to leave you now, then Yasmin," Billy said, clearly wanting to get out of this situation. I hugged my brother and watched as he walked away. The maths teacher turned up and unlocked the door. He was quite grumpy today.

"Sit in your usual seats, no messing about," Mr Russell said grumpily. I sat next to Christy and gave her a look. "I know, maybe he's going through a mid-life crisis," Christy joked. "Maybe," I giggled. Mr Russell's attention snapped on me. "Unless you want to be scrubbing toilets at our local restaurant, I suggest you pay attention, Miss Loomis," Mr Russell said, walking over and slapping a piece of paper on the table.

I gave Christy another look, but she just shrugged, annoyed with Mr Russell. "What was it you had tell me anyway?" I asked Christy intrigued. "Do I hear talking?" Mr Russell said, looking straight at me. Is he serious? "That's your warning, Loomis," Mr Russell said grumpily. I rolled my eyes as the class ooh'd.

"Shut up," Mr Russell snapped. "I'm pretty sure you can't tell students to shut Mr Russell" I said, getting a little annoyed. "I'm pretty sure I gave you a warning, so it is in your best interest to shut up and get on with your work," Mr Russell snapped at me. "Ooh, a scary warning." I patronised him. I wasn't taking any of his shit today.

"Just because you have a rough week does not mean you have to take it on us," I said, frustrated. Everyone in the class was now watching me and Mr Russell argue. "Get out, Miss Loomis," Mr Russell snapped. "Why? All I did was ask my best friend something, then challenged you because you were being unfair to the class, " I snapped back at him.

"I said get out!" Mr Russell roared at me. "Don't fucking shout at me!" I shouted back getting my stuff. "Get out! Get out! Get out!" Mr Russell said slamming the door open. I rolled my eyes and left the classroom. "Infact principals office now!" Mr Russell screamed at me as he slammed the door shut.

I rolled my eyes and walked to the principals office. I opened the receptionist office door, "Miss Loomis take a seat" The receptionist said quite surprised to see me in here. I nodded annoyed and sat down. I looked up at the clock and rolled my eyes. I literally lasted 5 minutes into the lesson. Oh well.

I heard shouting outside of the office and looked at the door. "Get in!" Miss Rachel's said as she pushed Stu Macher into the office. "Good luck with him!" Miss Rachel's said to the receptionist as she stormed off. Stu rolled his eyes as the receptionist berated him. "Go sit down Macher" The receptionist said sighing.

I watched as Stu realised that I was sat in the office too. "Oh my, what did you do then?" Stu said sitting next to me with his usual grin. "Told Mr Russell straight" I said annoyed. "It's not like you to be in here though" Stu said laughing. "I'm full of surprises" I said shrugging. Stu grinned at me, "What are you in here for?" I asked him but then before he could answer I interrupted him. "Wait nope, you probably disrupted the lesson didn't you" I asked him.