Is it over?

My POV
I woke up to the sound of beeping and looked around. I was laid in a hospital bed, I was alive. I felt relief Wash through me but I couldnt sigh or it would hurt alot. I laid there quietly until the memories flashed through my mind.

No Hallie! Why did she have to die!? Why was I so stupid!? Her own boyfriend killed her! And it was my fault! I screamed feeling my heart break and my tough demeanor shatter. I failed her! The doors slammed open and in came in Dewey.

"Yasmin, Shh Shh it's okay!" Dewey said carefully hugging me. "I killed her!" I screamed out broken. "Shh no you didnt" Dewey carefully rocked me. I heard more footsteps enter the room. "She's awake!" Gale shouted in happiness. "I'll go tell him!" Gale said as she ran out of the room again.

"Shh breathe, just explain to me what happened" Dewey said softly as he started to calm me. "Hallie.. in the police car.. ghost.. mickey killed her" I breathed out still crying. Dewey sighed sadly, "If.. I hadn't checked the ghost mask.. she'd still be here.. its my fault" I cried. Dewey shook his head, "It's not your fault Yasmin" Dewey repeated over and over.

"Baby!" I heard Stu cry out. I looked and saw Stu running to my side. "Stu" I cried as he wrapped his arms around me when Dewey let go. "Fuck, I thought I'd lost you" Stu said crying into my shoulder. "I thought I'd never see you again" I said as I held onto Stu. Stu pulled away and grabbed my face carefully then kissed me. I kissed him back.

"You saved me" I said looking at him. "Not just me" Stu said smiling at me. "B-billy too" I said coughing a little. Stu shook his head, "I did" I heard my mother's voice. I looked away from Stu and at my mother. "I shot Mickey and helped Stu get you down from that statue" My mother explained.

"Billy and Stu distracted Mickey whilst I killed him then when we got you down. I held you in my arms, I was terrified you was going to die. Dewey and Gale turned up just in time as you were losing alot of blood, Gale rang an ambulance and then we got you here" Mother explained softly. My mother? The mother who gave me back to my father because she didn't want me around...

A couple of weeks later, I got discharged from the hospital. My arms were scarred from the slashes of the knife, my mind felt mentally fucked up. There's no way things could get worse..

"Yasmin, your friends are at the door" My mother shouted up to me. My mother was acting different ever since I almost died but I just couldn't bring myself to just forgive her like that. I sighed and walked downstairs. Tatum and Stu were stood at the door grinning at me. I let them inside and took a seat on the sofa.

Stu told me to get up then pointed to his lap with a grin. I smiled slightly and did as he asked, I loved this boy so much. We then chatted like normal teenagers for an hour before my life came crashing down around me.

"Someone is on the phone who wants to speak to you Yasmin" Mother said as she entered the living room. I nodded and cautiously went to answer the phone. "Miss Loomis?" A deep professional voice said. "Yes?" I asked scared a little. "We found Sidney Prescott. She's alive!" The professional voice said.

I ended the call and the world spun around me. I looked over at my brother and boyfriend.. it was over. Everything, my happy life would be ruined. I gave one last look at my boyfriend, his eyes met mine and his face dropped as I fell to the floor. Sidney Prescott was alive...