Sunburn (Wally x Fem reader)

You looked down at the poor thing that sat criss cross on your rug. That enflamed red skin. It looked so uncomfortable. Thankfully in a small wooden bowl, you had plenty of aloe vera to heal him. Wally sighed giving a whine.

"Oh, Neighbor. I feel horrible."

You wanted to hug him, but hugs were a bit overwhelming to him, and that would only irritate his skin more. "Don't worry, Wally. This will help." You reached into the small wooden bowl with your softest make up sponge. You had let the aloe sit in your lap, since cold aloe would make goosebumps on his back.

"Next time I'll put your sunscreen on you myself." You say watching the gel cover the red skin. The sponge seemed to be slow, so you opted for regular hand movements. Taking a handful you slowly touch the worst spots, and hear him gasp. A few whimpers of pain cut into your ear. Eventually the sounds stopped and the breathing calmed.

"Neighbor, I thought this would make me feel better."

"It will trust me. It just takes a little time. Just have some patience." You turn around, and get to work on his front chest. As you work, you see him staring at your glowing red skin. He pulls back when the clear gel swipes his belly. "Oh, I didn't mean to tickle you." you say cracking a smile.

He curled up holding his big smile in his hands. "It's alright, neighbor. I...I liked it." He said his face blushing. "Can I... put some on you neighbor?"

You pause your hands, as they smoothed along his shoulders, wondering if he would be careful.

"Alright. Just remember to be gentle." You slowly removed your tank top, revealing your red skin. The look Wally had when you did this was well caught. The red face he had couldn't be hidden, as he focused on your skin.

Internally you smiled, and faced your back toward him. In his trembling hands he grabbed the aloe, and got some on his hands sweeping it along your sensitive back. You slightly curled in as he worked on making you feel better. Suddenly you spiked to alertness when you felt him lift your bra strap. He realized that was wrong and lowered it down. "Oh neighbor. That was not okay, sorry."

"No, no." You said trying to correct him. "It's fine." He paused and then finished coating your back. Once he put it all over your back you turned toward him. His adorable face was completely bashful. He looked at the red patch that almost delve straight into your bra. He was trembling unsure of what to do.

"N-n-neighbor."

You take the aloe bowl reminding him. "I can reach my chest." Before he can say another word, you plant a kiss on his forehead. "Thank you, Wally." He watches you slather it on, and whimpers.

"Can I thank you back?"