t h e l e g a c i e s

🛸

₊✩‧₊˚౨ৎ˚₊✩‧₊

₊✩‧₊˚౨ৎ˚₊✩‧₊

Hello everyone and welcome to my first DC related book ever, "Bianca Reyes and the Legacies".

After a traumatic event changes the course of Bianca's life, angered and grieving she plans a journey to the past, with the help of the kids of the original Flash team, disrupting the timeline, only to come back and find the Flash is missing and its all their fault.

Bianca Reyes (unrelated to Jaime Reyes the Blue Beetle) and the gang are original characters created by me. I love them a lot. I am very excited to write about this character specifically and the others I created. Especially since some are the kids of The Flash team ;)

Some of you may know (coz it's in my bio) but I'm Latina, and though we do have some Latina superheroes out there, I think we lack in the DC area. I wanted to create my own with a story that is very complicated but close to home as the end of The Flash CW show happened and despite a lot of my issues with it, I will cherish the memories of that show. I wanted to keep the memory of the good seasons and what I love about DC in general in this.

I'm not a comic book writer or any of that. I wouldn't even call myself a writer so hopefully this isn't all just gibberish to you. I'm just a girl who likes DC and likes to write and imagine and just create worlds. I hope that this story can resonate with someone or that it matters. It's not anything life changing probably but I wanted this story to be real and feel real and like an adventure.

So please enjoy. There is a lot to cover I think, so it may start slow but we'll get there! The first two chapters or so are before the present story but are important! these chapters will have a "THE PAST" in the beginning until we get to THE PRESENT.

This story takes place about 18 years since the last episode of The Flash. (The prologue is 16 years). I don't consider everything that happened on the show canon. You'll see what parts I kept and parts I didn't keep as the story goes but it could work as a stand-alone. It's recommended to have seen The Flash and the Crossovers at least, I think maybe you can get away with an understanding of these characters based off the comics but it would be better to have seen some of the Arrow-verse/CW-verse.

To be honest, I've only seen The Flash and Arrow completely and the rest are still not finished so don't worry. I will have a page for explaining some key concepts or people to help in case! It may contain spoilers to the show and crossovers.

I may incorporate some storylines from things like Young Justice, the DC 2016 Rebirth comics, maybe Dawn of DC as well. Again, none of these are necessary to see or read! Just putting it out there. It'll all be for much later!

and also...there's slow burn romance 👀

Quick Disclaimer! There's time travel in this story! I am not a scientist of any type lol I am not filled with everything there is to know about time travel in the DC universe in the shows and the comics. I will do my best to make sense in the realm of what's possible. But this is also my story and I hold the pen, I like to think I can decide how I want this to go!

Credit belongs to DC and the CW for the characters, storyline/arcs, etc...that I will be using. But everything else, mostly everything else comes from my mind, inspired by many things.

Please enjoy my character introductions, dictionary and playlist in the next coming chapters!!

©️All rights reserved