🥀A Bride To Be Chosen🥀

Third Person's POV

A tall elegant man entered the throne room, his steps slow and purposeful, as if weighed down by the crown on his head. He was the Crown Prince, Kim Taehyung, son of the emperor.

It was the day of the competition, when the noble families from all around the world would present their daughters or sons to the Crown Prince, each one hoping to be chosen as his bride.

He looked out at the sea of crowds before him. "What a pain.." He whispered to himself.

The girls and boys, who had come from their kingdoms, smiled brightly and curtsied before him. But Taehyung simply ignored them, with a simple nod. The crowd started to murmur about Taehyung was being ignorant. Still, they kept entering and leaving.

The crowd eventually fell silent, watching as them enter and leave, with the prince being ignorant. As the last of them left the throne room, everyone started returning back to their kingdoms. The crowd couldn't help but talk about the Prince's ignorant behaviour.

Taehyung was angry. He walked towards the exit, ignoring the looks of disbelief on the faces of his advisors. "Such arrangements are useless and only a waste of our time," he said, shaking his head. "From now on, I myself will be selecting my bride, when the time is right!" he said and left to his room.

The news of Crown Prince's action quickly spread throughout the empire, causing an uproar among the noble families. Taehyung had not only turned away all their kids, but he had also made it clear that he would choose the wife of his own accord, without following the traditions of the competition.