🥀Departure, But They Meet Again🥀

Third Person's POV

Next day, it was time for Tae's departure. Everyone in the palace were disappointed. They loved Tae even though he was here for just a day. But deep inside their hearts, they knew that their prince and the crown prince are gonna end up together and they'll make sure it happens. Kook was even more disappointed, yet he smiled and escorted him to the place where they first met. 

Kook felt a mix of sadness and hope as he stood in front of Tae. He was sad because they are gonna part ways and hopeful for their meeting in the future. Tae took hold of Kook's both hands in his large hands and looked into his doe eyes. "My love, Kookie.. I will definitely come and visit your kingdom again. This will happen very soon, mark my words love" he said with sincerity. Kook gets serious and signs him, "Please come back soon. I'll be waiting for his highness!". He placed his hand on his heart and bowed to him.

Tae finally left after a long time of holding Kook's hands and the look of affection he had on Kook. As soon as he left, Kook broke into tears, knowing that he had developed a strong connection with Tae and didn't like the thought of being separated from him. He would wait for Tae with a hope that their love will surely unite them once again in the future. Yes, "love". Kook understood that he fell for Tae and he loves him with all his heart. He smiled at the thought, knowing that love was a powerful thing that couldn't stay apart for a long time.

The Crown Prince returned to his kingdom after a long journey from Sapphire. He was not that happy to come back to his home. He missed something and that something was Jungkook. He reached his office and called for Jimin, his close friend and butler of the palace. Jimin entered and gave Tae a respectful bow and asked if he could be of any assistance.

Tae sighs and speaks, "I'm in love with the prince of Sapphire, Jimin. He isn't like anyone of those who showed up in front of me that day. He's different. He didn't come to me that day, cause he felt he wasn't enough for me, when in fact he's the one I'm looking for. Elegant, beautiful, lovely and kind, and makes me want to keep him with me forever. What shall I do, Jiminah?"

Jimin listens to every word of Tae as he expressed his feelings for the prince. His words were filled with affection and love, which meant that Tae has fallen in love with the prince. Jimin smiled widely and advised, "Your highness, Tae, I believe its the best if you be honest and upfront about your feelings towards the prince. If you feel he's the one for you, then you must let him know how you feel." 

"You are the best Jimin! Send an invitation of the upcoming ball to the prince of Sapphire. I'll be announcing that he will be my bride!" Tae announced to Jimin. With those words, a plan was set in motion that would change the lives of Crown Prince and the Prince of Sapphire forever.

Invitations were passed to many kingdoms around the world saying that the Crown Prince has finally chosen his life partner and the future queen. This upcoming event which was the most trending among the people.

The day of the ball had finally arrived. All the invited guests slowly started filling up the ball room. They were dressed in their most elegant finery, and excitement filled the air. Everyone was eager to know the announcement and waited impatiently murmuring here and there.

Tae, was waiting outside near the gates for Jungkook. He couldn't wait to see him again. He missed his eyes, his soft voice when he giggles and his touches. His heart beats with great anticipation as he waits for Kook. "The Prince of Sapphire has arrived" said the announcer. Tae rushed down to greet him.

There stood Jungkook, in all his glory, his beauty and grace striking Tae's heart. He took his breath away and felt his heart beating even faster. He approached Kook and could see his eyes lit up when he saw Tae. He pulled him closer by waist, ignoring all the guards and maids, and kissed his forehead. Kook smiled with teary eyes and signed him "I missed you". Tae took a deep breath and interlocked their hands. They made their way towards Tae's office instead of the ball room. 

They walked in a hurry and Kook was wondering where they were going. He felt nervous but excited, not knowing what the prince was up to. Upon reaching the office, Tae locks the door and pulls Kook into a tight hug. He placed his head in the crook of Kook's neck and sighed in relief. Kook embraced him back, slowly rubbing his back in comfort.

They stayed in that position for sometime. Then Tae pulled away, still hugging Kook. He was about to say something when Kook stopped him. "What is it love?" Tae asked concerned.

"I missed you, Tae. I wanted to come back to you when you left. But then I received your invitation and was the happiest!" Kook spoke for the first time in front of Tae.

Tae was shocked. He couldn't believe what he just heard. Kook just spoke. "My love, I'm not dreaming, am I? You are speaking!!??" Tae said with a shocked expression. Kook laughs and says with his bunny smile, "Yes Tae! I'm finally able to speak. Ever since you left, I had this feeling that I didn't express my words properly by signing to you. So I started practising really hard everyday with the help of the doctor. And now here I am.. speaking with all my heart. I'm so happy Taetae! You are the first person I actually spoke to.." 

Tae, in his mind, "Is this the day I die? Probably yes. Ahhh!! He's so cute. I can't resist anymore. He did this just for me. I love him lord ugh.." Kook interrupts his thoughts by asking, "Why are we here? Isn't there a ball going on and that you were gonna announce something?". Tae remembers his motive of bringing Kook here. He holds Kook's hand with his shaky hand and says, "My love, I want to say something very important. Its about our life and future. I love you. I love you, your highness, with all my heart. Its love at first sight. And I fell for you from the first meet. You are nothing like those who showed up for marriage in hand. You are different and the one and only person I want. I have long desired to make you my wife. I finally decided to ask it out. I wish to spend the rest of my life with you. Will you be mine? Will you marry me?"

Jungkook was taken aback by Tae's words. He didn't expect Tae would actually like him, correction, LOVE. He wanted to confirm his words. "Me?... You love me?" He asked Tae in disbelief, still trying to process his words.  Tae looked at him with great affection and answered, "Kook, with all my heart.." placing his hand on his heart.

"Oh my god! I love you too Tae.. I can't believe this at all! I'm so happy" Kook said with teary eyes and a big smile on his face.

The atmosphere was peaceful and lovely. Tae looked at Kook with a cheeky smile on his face. He leaned closer to him and whispered in his ear. "Do I have the permission to kiss you..?". Kook looked at him, with his eyes full of love and desire. He wrapped his hands around Tae's neck and leaned closer. And they shared their first beautiful kiss, throwing in all their emotions and showing each other they are happy. Their eyes closed and their embrace was tight as they get lost in the sheer thrill of the kiss. It was as if the whole world around them had gone silent. The only sound heard was that of their breathing and the beating of their hearts.

As they parted, they opened their eyes and shared a soft smile as they looked at each other. They were living their moment, when suddenly someone knocked the door. They jumped and separate from each other. "Who is it?" Tae asked, with a hint of irritation and anger in his deep voice. "Your highness, its me Jimin" said the voice behind the door. Tae opened the door and asked, "What is it Jimin? Can't you see we were having a private conversation here..". Kook was flustered and blushing hard. Jimin understood what they were doing here. So he cleared his voice in embarrassment and said, "Ahem.. so your highness, the people are requesting for your presence. Please hurry sir."

Tae nodded understandingly. He then looked at Kook and back at Jimin. Jimin understood and left them, giving them privacy. Tae went closer to Kook and gently kissed his forehead, staying in that position for sometime. 

"Let's make it official?" he asked Kook softly. Kook nodded, feeling very happy.