🥀Their Meeting🥀

Taehyung's POV

Ugh, I need to clear my head from all the stress. I left the palace and started my journey to the forest. The forest was a peaceful place and it would help me find clarity. I reach the forest and strolled through the trees and grasses. I let go of all my worries and enjoyed the beauty of the forest.

I walked through the forest, breathing in the clean air and feeling the cool breeze against my skin. I found a sturdy tree to lean on and sat down, closing my eyes and soaking in the peaceful atmosphere. I spent sometime listening to the birds sing and enjoy the stillness of the forest. As I let my worries go, I began to wonder why I had been so strict with myself, and I finally allowed myself to take a break from my duties.

Suddenly, I heard a rustle. My eyes opened wide and alert as I heard a rustle in the bushes. My hand immediately moved to my sword, as I scanned the area for a potential threat. When nothing was visible, I looked at my surroundings, trying to see if anything else had changed. I listened carefully, trying to discern what could have caused the rustling.

I stood up a little and peeped outside from the bushes, only to find an ethereal man, walking towards the lake. He wore a beautiful white, silk dress and had no makeup on or extra jewels at all.

My heart started to pound as I gazed at the beauty before me. It was as if the forest had chosen me a reward by sending me this beauty. I watched in awe, as he glided towards the lake in that elegant silk dress. He was so beautiful, no makeup or extra jewels like those who were showed to me. I fell for him at first sight. I realised that I had finally chosen my bride.

Jungkook's POV

In my mind, "What a beautiful day.. If only I can speak, it would be perfect".

(To readers : Yes, I became a mute ever since my parents died in a fire accident. I did try speaking, but couldn't at all)

This lake is where I find peace. It doesn't judge me for being being mute.

Third Person's POV

Taehyung couldn't resist the urge to talk to the beauty. So he stood up from his place and walked towards the ethereal man.

Jungkook was busy smiling at the fishes, when he saw a reflection of someone behind him in the water. He turned around to see a very tall, beautiful and enchanting man in all his glory standing behind me with a smile. He blushed, feeling shy.

Taehyung smiled at Jungkook's blushing face. He went closer to him and reached for his hand. "May I take your hand, love?" Taehyung asked with a gallant expression. Jungkook tried speaking but couldn't. So he took out a book from his bag and started writing something.

"Sorry if this seems weird. I'm a mute. Yes, you can take my hand mister. Are you hurt mister?" Jungkook shows this to Taehyung. Taehyung understood everything and smiled at Jungkook for being able to still communicate.

He took Kook's hand and gently squeezed it, smiling at him. "It is not weird at all. And I'm not hurt love. I just wanted to greet you..." He said to Kook. Taehyung couldn't help but get lost in Kook's doe eyes.

Kook smiled gently. Tae interlocked their hands, which make Kook giggle with a little voice. Tae was dumbfounded when he heard Kook's soft voice. He was mesmerized by the little voice. "My love, you are not mute. With some help, you will definitely speak again. I'm sure of it" he said smiling at kook.

Kook just nods and then remembers. He takes his book to write something, when Tae stops him. "You can use sign language with me. I will understand" He said gently. Kook was surprised but smiled and signed to him saying, "So mister, who are you? And what were you doing alone in the forest? Are you lost? You can come to my house if you want.." innocently looking at Tae.

Taehyung smiled at Kook's offer of help. "I'm Kim Taehyung, the Crown Prince of Kim empire. I had come to take a stroll in the forest. And I'm not lost love. If I can ask, what is your name love?" Tae asked staring gently at Kook.

Kook froze when he found out he was the crown prince. "OMG! The crown prince!!???" he thought in his mind and quickly got on his knees and bow to him. Tae was surprised by his actions and bent to his level and lifted him up. "Please rise! There's no need of that" he said warmly. He holds Kook's hand and asks, "Who are you love?"

Kook signs, "I'm Jeon Jungkook, prince of Sapphire, which is a small village in the interior of the forest". Tae quickly bows to him and kisses his hand saying, "Its an honour to meet you, your highness". Kook blushes and shakes his head signing, "Please don't call me by the title! You can call me by my name". Tae nods and asks, "Is.. it fine.. if I call you Kook?" Kook again blushes and nods. "You can call me Tae then hehe" Tae says smiling(imagine his tata mic smile).

Tae then remembers something. He turns to Kook and asks, "Why didn't you show up at my palace when every kingdom was invited to present their sons or daughter?" Kook then signed to him, "Tae, I'm just a mere prince from a small kingdom who is also a mute. Which makes me not suitable as your bride. Hence we decided not to show up.."

Tae thought that Kook's reasoning was unfair. He held Kook's hand gently and said, "My love, please don't look down on yourself. You are a Prince. An elegant and enchanting prince. You deserve every respect and consideration to be given." Kook had a deep impact from the words of Tae. He looked a Tae and smiled gently thanking him for such considerate words. He places his hand on his heart and bow to Tae, to show he was thankful to him from the bottom of his heart.

Tae understood his intention and asked him to raise his head. "There's no need to thank me, princess.." Tae said smirking. Kook blushed hard and turned his away to hide his blush.

He then composed himself and asked Tae, "Umm.. would like to visit my kingdom?". Tae was surprised by the invitation. "Of course love. I would be honoured to visit your kingdom and its citizens!" he replied.