🥀The Hospitality🥀

Third Person's POV

Kook smiles widely when Tae accepted his offer. He interlocked their hands excitedly. Tae, on the other hand, obviously, felt flustered when he felt the touch of Kook suddenly. And was internally screaming and blushing. 

They had a walk of 15 minutes into the forest and reached the village. While walking, Tae, couldn't help flirting with Kook which ended up with Kook blushing furiously. He even counted the number of times, Tae made him blush today. 

Upon reaching, Kook immediately signed to all the maids to prepare one of the best rooms for the Crown Prince. Everyone started their arrangements. As soon as Tae entered Sapphire, he felt immense warmth and love around the village. He was looking forward to stay there.

Kook led Tae to his room and signed him, "I hope you like this room even though its not up to your level. Umm I would like it if you stay here for the night, since the weather looks like its gonna rain soon. I'll take my leave now, so please make yourself home. The bathroom is on the left and dinner will be served in 20 minutes. If you face any issue, my room is right next to yours. You are welcome anytime.." Kook bows to him after he completes telling him everything. Tae returned a small bow and smiled at him. "My love, your hospitality exceeds even the grandest palaces of the empire. Truly, you have nothing to be ashamed of. I shall enjoy my stay in Sapphire." he said genuinely. Kook smiled and nodded thankfully at him, and left him to freshen up.

Kook then went into the royal kitchen, where everyone bowed and greeted him with respect. He too bowed back and smiled at them. He signed everyone to make the best dishes for the Crown Prince. Everything was ready in 20 minutes and was placed neatly on the diner table. 

As Tae entered the room, he was amused by the delicious items placed on the table. The whole place was peaceful unlike the diner at his palace filled with his advisors who kept talking even while eating. He felt as if the whole atmosphere was out of a fairy tale.

Kook quickly freshened up and wore his night dress covering it up with his royal robe. He reaches the diner room to find Tae already waiting for him. He bows to him and sits opposite to Tae.

Tae got lost into Kook's beauty. Kook had his hair wet and had some water on his face. The blush that was always present on his face made him look even more adorable. Tae's heart was beating really fast but he composed himself. "Kookie.. I would like to once again thank you for your hospitality and kindness. I assure you that it will be something I'll remember for a very long time" Tae said with all his heart.

Kook smiles at his words, hiding the fact that Tae had called him "Kookie" and gestured him to eat. Both of them ate at peace. Tae really enjoyed all their dishes. He even called their head chefs and appreciated them well. While eating, Tae had all sorts of thoughts running his mind. As he glanced at Kook, he knew something special had developed between them. He felt as though they are connected deeply, and couldn't help feel a certain warmth whenever he was with Kook. 

They finished eating. The weather, thankfully was clear. So they decided to take a night stroll in the garden. They walked in comfortable silence, enjoying the night breeze and the tranquil atmosphere. The stars shining brightly in the sky and the gentle sounds of nature. The full moon was the cherry on top. 

As Tae looked down at Kook, he was mesmerized by his face that shined in the moonlight. He could feel his heart flutter with affection for Kook. 

Kook felt a stare so he looked up to Tae looking at him with so much affection and couldn't help get lost into Tae's eyes. "I hope you loved your stay here. I wanted to make sure you were happy all the time. I sincerely thank you for accepting my invitation" Kook signs to Tae.

"It was my privilege, Kook. Your invitation and hospitality far exceed anything I could have asked for or imagined while I was staying in your kingdom. I was truly touched by your kindness and generosity, and I have no doubt that we will continue having this warm relationship in the future as well"  Tae said smiling warmly, interlocking their hands. Kook felt warmth from Tae. They don't let go of their hands and continue walking. Tae felt tingles in his hand while holding Kook's hand. Kook, too didn't wanna leave the warmth of Tae's hand.

It was getting late and the air was getting colder. Kook turns to Tae and couldn't help staring into his eyes. He doesn't know from where he got the confidence, but he goes on tip toes and kissed Tae's cheek. He then signs, "Please rest up, Tae. Its getting late and thank you for walking with me". He bows to Tae and runs back to his room from embarrassment, without knowing the effect he had on Tae.

Tae was taken aback when Kook kissed his cheeks. The Crown Prince, blushed.. as he watched Kook run back to his room. He wanted to go after him and kiss him very badly for being so adorable. But that was off limits for now. So he stood there watching the image of Kook running away until he was completely gone.