🥀Marriage🥀

Third Person's POV

Taekook walked hand in hand into the ball room. The guests were filled with awe and surprise when they saw them together. As they entered, the music and whispers quieted down. Everyone was waiting for Tae's announcement.

They walked up to the podium together. Tae took a deep breath and said, "People of Kim Empire, I come before you with a major announcement. It may seem as a surprise to most of you, but I hope you all don't make it a big issue. The day I have long waited has finally come. I have finally chosen a bride for me. That person is right next to me. Presenting you your future queen, Jeon Jungkook, Prince of Sapphire!"

The crowd went wild with joy and excitement. Congratulations and cheers filled the air, as everyone was happy for them. The music and celebration grew even louder at the thought of the wedding of the princes.

The crowd started to cheer even louder when Tae pulled Kook to the middle of the ball room. Kook was shy, but was very happy at that moment. Tae bent and took hold of Kook's hand. He then asked respectfully, "May I have this dance with you?" Kook smiled at him and bowed his head. "Gladly.."

The music started, Tae took hold of Kook's hand and danced to the soft music playing. The two moved together with grace and elegance. Everyone in the crowd felt their hearts beating and their spirits lifted as they watched this beautiful scene unfold in front of them. Kook looked like a dream as he danced with Tae, who danced with a grace and skill that made even the most skilled dancer jealous. Everyone felt the magic that the two had as they danced together, as if they were in a fairy tale.

Kook was visibly overwhelmed by the crowd and his emotions, as he had never experienced anything quite like this before. The sheer amount of love and support from the people around him, made him overwhelmed with joy and tears of happiness. Tae noticed his emotions. He stepped closer and took his hand, leaning towards him. "Its ok to feel overwhelmed, my love. I love you so much~". "I love you too, Tae" Kook replied and they continued dancing happily.

The ball had ended, and the guests were departing the ballroom. Tae and Kook were waiting at the doorway, ready to take their leave. People were coming up to the pair, congratulating them on their engagement and wishing them all the luck in the world. The couple was thankful for the kind words, and smiled at everyone who approached them. The atmosphere was filled with happiness and excitement, as everyone looked forward to their wedding.

Tae was escorting Kook to his new room, after everyone left. Kook was laughing at Tae's grumpy face, as he was pouting because both of them were not allowed to sleep together until they were married. They arrived at the room. He waited for him with a pout to enter into the room. Kook squished his cheeks and kissed his pout away. Tae blushed due to the sudden kiss. Kook enjoyed teasing him. "There there, Tae. Just few nights.." Kook said, sounding cute and playful. Tae nodded, pouting again. He slowly started walking away. Kook, suddenly hugged him from behind. Tae smiled. "I love you. Please don't feel bad. We will meet again tomorrow morning, Taetae.." Kook said genuinely. Tae turned to Kook's side. He pecked his lips, pulling him closer by waist. "I love you too, baby. Don't worry. I'm not sad. After all, when the wedding ends, you will, of course end up in my room and that time, I wont let you escape" he whispered into his ears in his deep voice. Kook blushed hard. and ran away into his room. Tae just laughed and looked at Kook's retreating figure.

The next day, the wedding preparations had started. The whole palace was busy. Tae was very busy with work since he would take a leave from his duties when the wedding begins. Kook was sad he couldn't see Tae lately. He was walking, enjoying the fresh air and flowers, in the garden. It was the perfect place to relax before his big day. Suddenly, he felt two arms wrapped around his waist tightly. He let out a gasp of surprise. He turned around and saw his soon-to-be husband. Tae leaned down and whispered, "Can't let you roam around alone now, can we, love?" Kook's cheeks flushed in shyness, as he realised how close Tae was to him. He placed his hand on Tae's cheeks and said, "I miss you, taetae.." pouting. "I miss you too baby.. I've been thinking about you every second and I can't wait to make you mine." Tae said lovingly.

Tae and Kook stood together, wrapped in each other's arms, enjoying their time together. Their eyes meet and they shared a smile, knowing they'll become one in few hours. "Walk?" Kook asked. Tae nodded and continued holding Kook in his arms as they started walking in the garden. The air was filled with beautiful scent of flowers and the gentle breeze of the wind. Tae let his fingers run through Kook's hair, as they continued to walk. Tae kept staring at Kook still unable to believe that he was gonna marry this beauty. "Today lets explore the whole garden.. what say?" Tae asked excited. Kook nodded, jumping with excitement.

They explore the whole garden till the sky became dark and was filled with stars. The couple were standing in the gazebo, holding each other's hands and smiling at each other. It was getting colder outside, so Tae took Kook into his arms to warm him up as he found him cold. "My love, we should return inside now. If we stay any longer, we might have to get married being sick hehe" Tae said laughing. Kook nodded, smiling. They walked back hand in hand, back to the palace. Tae escorted Kook back to his room after kissing his forehead gently. Tae returned back to his room and leaned back onto the wall, remembering their wedding was tomorrow. He couldn't help smile sheepishly at the thought of making Kook his.

The day of the wedding had finally arrived. Tae had woken up extra early coz he was excited and nervous. He was all ready in his attire, which was a royal blue Hanbok, with gold borders. His hair slicked back, with a few strands in the front. He went downstairs and thoroughly looked through all the arrangements of the wedding.

On the other side, Jungkook was busy getting ready since early in the morning. The head maids ran a special "bride" bath, that lasted for 2 hours straight. The benefit was, he could sleep throughout the whole bath. After that, he wore his attire. It was a baby pink hanbok which contrasted very well with Tae's hanbok. His slightly long hair was put into small braids in both the sides with flowers around. After he was done, he sat on the bed nervously, waiting for his call.

It was time and Tae was standing at the end of the aisle in all his glory. He was very nervous but didn't show it out. There were many people who had come to their wedding.

Suddenly, he heard a soft music and the doors of the room opened. There stood Jungkook, by the entrance. Tae got lost as he froze looking at Kook. Kook started walking slowly down the aisle laughing, looking at Tae's reaction. He too blushed really hard when he saw Tae. He was the only person Kook could see among the crowds of people. Kook reached the end of the aisle, and he gave Tae a sweet smile before taking his hand.

As soon as he felt his touch, Tae came back from his trance. He quickly rubbed his neck and interlocked their hands, smiling back to Kook, blushing(Yeah right, he's BLUSHING).

Tae and Kook stood before the priest, as the wedding ceremony began. The priest started the ceremony, and both of them followed along, doing various rituals that their culture demanded for a wedding. They were given with holy water. Both of them drank half and half from the same cup, as they made a pledge to each other and their bond. They said their vows to keep and honour their union, in the presence of their family and their gods. The priest announced, "By the power vested in me by the gods and the emperor, I hereby pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss your bride!"

As the priest finished announcing, the crowd cheered and clapped for the newlyweds. Tae and Kook looked at each other with small smiles, before Tae took Kook's face in his hands and gave a soft and romantic kiss. They pulled away and smiled lovingly at each other. "Hello, my wife~" greeted Kook with a teasing smirk. "Staph!" Kook said blushing and smiling.