drunk?

ty to @Quiet_Storm_Cloud for the fic idea!!

~

The armed detective agency was out in a restaurant. What for? Absolutely nothing. They felt bored so they just decided to go out. 

They ordered some alcohol as most of them were tax-paying adults. Of course they were responsible enough to make sure the younger ones aren't ingesting any. 

"Guys, this meal is all on the company card so order as much as you want!" Yosano exclaimed, slightly tipsy while chugging down her 5th mug of beer. 

"Don't listen to her! Please order what you can eat. This might be on the company, but it doesn't mean we have to spend a lot of money!" Kunikida said quickly as soon as he heard what Yosano had said. 

"Booo! What a party pooper, Kunikida-kun." Dazai said and blowing a raspberry towards his co-worker. He was also tipsy. 

Kunikida, as the groups most responsible person, he made the smart decision to not drink anything and stay sober the whole night. 

"Can we please order some tea on rice?" Atsushi asked quietly, slightly scared of the drunk adults.

"Of course Atsushi-kun!" Dazai exclaimed. He waved his hand and called over a waiter. He ordered Atsushi's rice. "Anyone else want anything at the moment?" Dazai asked, "Kyouka-chan? Kenji-kun?" He focused his attention on the younger ones as they were all feeling slightly intimidated.   

"Crepes please," Kyouka said politely. 

"Milk!" Kenji said excitedly. He was the one that was least intimidated by the drunk adults. When they chug their alcohol, he chugs his milk. If they're doing alcohol shots, he'd order a shot glass and do milk shots. 

Dazai and Yosano lights up with glee every time they spot him doing it as they thought he was adorable. Kunikida, however, would scowl every time Kenji does that, yapping on about how children shouldn't imitate drinking alcohol habits and how alcohol is bad. Ranpo had not shown up to this little dinner party with his co-workers, probably still at the office munching on some sweets. 

Dazai ordered the food for the younger ones, and added another round of shots for him and Yosano. 

A little while later, Dazai was... more than tipsy. 

"UGHHHHHHHHHH I miss him so muchhhhhhh!" Dazai slurred, slumping down on the table and put his head in his arms.

"Who's him?" Yosano asked slyly.

"For godsake Dazai, how many drinks have you had," Kunikida exasperated while pinching the bridge of his nose.

"s..seven," Dazai sniffled as he looked up, his eyes puffy and his cheeks red. (Face cheeks please).  

"Who is he, Dazai?" Yosano asked again, slightly offended that he had ignored her and answered Kunikida's question instead. 

"My husband!" Dazai said, starting to cry again at the single mention of his husband. 

"You're married?!" Yosano and Kunikida both said at the same time.

"Congratulations Dazai-san!" The children of the Armed Detective agency simply said, a smile on their faces."

"Thank you kids!" Dazai said happily before turning to glare at the adults. "See, Yosano, Kunikida, this is how you are meant to react when finding out someone is married, you guys should learn from them." He scolded, a tone of pettiness in his voice. 

"Right sorry Dazai, congratulations." Yosano jokingly put her hands up in defeat. 

"There we go, thank you," Dazai said exasperated. He turned towards Kunikida with an eyebrow raised - waiting for him say something.