Cuddles💞

Bakugo's POV
I woke up just to find the bed next to me empty.
I checked the time on my phone "9:07" it says 'he must be downstairs' I thought.
I got up and dressed in this

I got downstairs just to see him in this cooking breakfast

I ran to him and hugged him from behind"Zuzu!" "Goodmorning princess" he said tuning around

"Zuzu!" "Goodmorning princess" he said tuning around.
He gave me a kiss and told me "go get a seat I made breakfast" I ran to the island of the kitchen and sat on a stool.
When Zuzu brought me my breakfast I was super happy.
He made my favorite: fruit salad!

He made a small one for me and a bigger one for himself

After breakfast he put the plates in the dishwasher and he told me "I'm going upstairs to work" "ok" then he kissed my head and my lips and walked to his office upstairs.
I walked to our room to watch a film.
After 2 hours I got bored and turned off the TV.
I exited our room and got to his office door and knocked.
I heard a "come in" and then I opened the door, walked in and then closed the door.
He asked "what's wrong doll?" "nothing I just got bored and wanted cuddles".
Then he smiled at me and told me "come here on my laps while I finish" patting his laps and smiling at the end.
I took the offer and sat on his lap putting my arms around his neck and my legs around his torso.
He continued writing and finishing his paperwork.
After 2 hours he finished and asked me what I wanted for lunch "can we have pasta?" "sure" he said.
I got off of him just to be picked up koala style.
We arrived to the kitchen and he put me on a stool and got out the ingredients to cook some pasta.
After 30 minutes he brought me a plate of spaghetti with oil and I added Parmigiano to it.
When we finished eating I got up to put the dishes in the dishwasher but he got the plates out of my hand and told me "princesses do not get to do chores".
I whined and he chuckled and picked me up and brought me to our room where he plopped me on the bed and laid next to me.
I curled up in his chest and I could feel his arms around my waist keeping me safe.