Christmas💞

In this AU Izuku and Katsuki are married, they have two kids, Izumi and Haru, and they live in a mansion. They will be celebrating Christmas with Izuku's parents, Hisashi and Inko, and Katsuki's parents, Masaru and Mitsuki, in their mansion.

The bottom floor of the mansion is something like this

Izumi: she's five years old, green big eyes, green curly hair with some little blond parts.
Haru:he's just two months old, one green eye while the other one is red, blond curly hair.

Izuku's POV:

I woke up to my alarm set for the time '5:00'. I looked to my side to see Kat sleeping peacefully. I didn't want to but I knew that I had to wake him up. "baby it's time to wake up" I said softly. He whined and turned around "it's Christmas" he turned around and hugged me registering what I just said "wait.... It's Christmas?" "yes sweetheart and we have to get everything ready before the kids wake up. Cmon I will go downstairs and start cooking breakfast, I will call you when it's ready" I said sitting up with my legs touching the floor and putting on my slippers. I walked to the kitchen and took out the ingredients to make pancakes for us and the kids. When I finished the dough for the pancakes I put some oil in the pan and then started putting some dough in it. While the first one was cooking I started preparing some black coffee for me, taking out my mug. I felt someone hugging me from the back and sniffing "what's wrong baby?" I asked turning around and facing Kat " my parents couldn't come" "what? Why?" "they didn't tell me" "are mine coming at least?" "no......." "what?! Why didn't they tell is this earlier?" "I don't know" "it's ok baby, I know some one who will come for surely" "who?" "Mirio, tamaki their son Hakiro and Eri!" "isn't Eri with Aizawa and his family?" "technically yes but she's staying at their house for Christmas so we even might as well give it a chance." "ok who, will call them?" "will you do me this favor sweetheart? I'm cooking and I have to set the table" "..... Ok, but only this one" "sure baby, thank you" I finished giving him a kiss. I turned around and flipped the pancake, taking out three Christmas placemats and set them on the table. On one I put my mug with black coffee in it while on the other two I put Kat and 'Zumi's mugs. I got back to the pancakes and slipped the one that was in the pan on a plate and started making another one. I took out three Christmas plates and set them on the placemats too.

30 minutes later

I finished cooking breakfast and got upstairs to our bedroom to see what Kat was doing. "hey baby breakfast is ready" "thank you Zuzu" "no problem let's go wake up the kids". We got to Zumi's bedroom first and when we silently and carefully entered we saw her peacefully sleeping, the covers on the floor. I shook her shoulder a bit and saw those beautiful and big eyes opening staring at us "good morning princess, breakfast is ready" "thanks daddy and merry Christmas" "merry Christmas to, cmon let's go wake up your brother" I said picking her up and walking with Kat to the next room, Haru's nursery.
When we entered he was already awake, moving in his crib. Kat picked him up and, one at the time, we all kissed his little forehead. We got downstairs and I seated Izumi in her sit, going to turn on the movie "Home Alone" cause it was our favourite. "Eeeeeee thank you daddy!" "no problem sweetheart and eat before it gets cold" I said ruffling her hair "do we have some syrup?" asked Kat from the kitchen "yeah we should, it's in the fridge" "thanks found it". We all seat and ate, minus Haru that was in Kat's arms, and watched the movie, laughing and talking.
"do you know who's coming today?" "grandmas and grandads!" said Izumi excitedly thinking about seeing her grandparents "well no sweetheart they couldn't come but instead someone else is coming" I announced "w-what? T-they're not coming? Why?" "I'm sorry baby we don't know either" "then who's coming?" "Mirio, Tamaki, their son Akiro and Eri" "Eri?!" "yes princess, are you happy?" "YES!" "we are glad that you're happy".