Good boy 🍋💞

⚠Warning⚠
This chapter contains little space

Third's person POV:

The 2 boys were about to start the 9th round when Izuku noticed that Katsuki had his eyes closed so he said "eyes on me puppy" Katsuki whined as he tried to open his eyes, blinking a few times finding Izuku and staring into his eyes. Izuku understood that Katsuki had fallen into subspace so he entered Katsuki's hole and started gently thrusting. He limited himself to praise Katsuki and he knew that if he would have kissed Katsuki he would be even more overstimulated.

After 30 minutes

Izuku pulled out of Katsuki whispering in his ear "hey princess you did so good, such a good boy for me". Katsuki's eyes were closed but he wasn't asleep so Izuku scooped him up and took him to the bathroom to take a bath together.
In the bath Izuku checked Katsuki by making him move his fingers, toes, arms and legs. Izuku washed them and when they got out he wrapped Katsuki and himself in a towel and seated Katsuki on the little couch in their room to change the sheets. After that he took out some clothes for the both of them

 After that he took out some clothes for the both of them

(Kat)

(Izuku)

(Izuku)

(Katsuki's plushie) Then he laid Katsuki down on the bed and put his plushie next to him and laid down behind him being the big spoon

(Katsuki's plushie)
Then he laid Katsuki down on the bed and put his plushie next to him and laid down behind him being the big spoon.

In the morning

Izuku's POV:

It was Sunday so I didn't set an alarm. When I turned around I saw Katsuki hugging his plushie, his hands by his head and his chest raising up and down rhythmically. I decided that I will let him sleep and prepare his favorite breakfast: fruits. I didn't know if he was little but I thought he was from how he was sleeping. I got out of bed and took my phone and headed downstairs to the kitchen and started making his breakfast with some strawberry milk in his bottle and for me a cup of coffee. When I finished breakfast I walked to the bedroom to wake up Kat. I rubbed his belly while saying "hey princess it's time to wake up" he squeezed his eyes and opened them whining at the light "good morning sweetheart! It's time to get up" he turned around and I continued to rub his belly "cmon baby I made your favorite! fruits and strawberry milk" he jumped up and hugged me. I understood that he was non-verbal this morning so I took that as a thank you "you're welcome baby now let's get downstairs to eat" I said picking him and his plushie up and took them downstairs where I seated him on a stool. I took the bowl with the fruits and seat next to him on another stool to feed him. When I finished feeding him I gave him his bottle to drink but he shook his head and pointed to me. I placed him on my laps and started feeding him his bottle.

5 minutes later

"wanna go to the mall baby? Or to the park?" he thinks for a bit before responding "watel pawk" "Waterpark? I think that we can do that but we have to prepare" he jumped off my laps and started running to the stairs when I said "baby it's still 9 am! The waterpark will open at 10. We have plenty of time calm down" i said chuckling at his excitement. We got upstairs where I picked our swimming trunks

 We got upstairs where I picked our swimming trunks

(for me)

(for Kat) I packed some things like his plushie, pacifier, bottle, sandwiches and other things we may need

(for Kat)
I packed some things like his plushie, pacifier, bottle, sandwiches and other things we may need. When I finished it was 9:47 "can we goooooooooo plzzzzz" "sure sweetie let's go" I got Kat strapped in the back and then got in the driver's seat and started driving to the Waterpark.
When we arrived we payed and got in; we leaved our things in a locker and got to the pool part. "wanna go a bit in the pool and relax?" he nod so I got in first but when he touched the water "what's wrong baby?" I asked concerned "cold" "it's ok once you get in it it becomes warm" so little by little he got in and relaxed " wanna go a bit more far" he was a bit scared but I reassured him "it's ok I'll be here with you don't worry". After a bit I noticed a platform where you could launch yourself with a rope so I said "hey baby I'm, gonna try that platform wanna come?" he was scared but he saw how happy I was and nodded. When we got to the top he was anxious so I explained to him how to do it and i got ready to jump. When I got back on the surface of the water I saw Kat still there so I raised my arms like to get him when he's gonna jump. When he did I got him perfectly and I could see he was extremely happy, so he did it again and many others time until my arms were tired so I, asked him "hey, baby the water slides opened, wanna go and try them" "ywes ywes plz Zuzu" "sure thing sweetheart let's go" so we got out of the water and walked to the slides and tried them. It was extremely fun but when it was time to leave Kat cried a bit. I could understand him but when I was strapping him him the car he asked me hugging his plushie "D-ada am i-I ba-d?" "what? No baby you did so great you were just sad and that's totally understandable so it's ok, wanna get, ice-cream?" he nod so, I got in the front and started driving to the ice-cream shop to buy Kat some ice cream. When we got home we took a shower and nap.

____________________
Words:1010
It's a bit shorter but I didn't have many ideas for this chapter and I started it like 2 weeks ago but I finally finished it