Airplane🍋

Hi guys this is a quick side note that I forgot to tell you that all the art that you see isn't mine (obviously)  and I was on holiday so this inspired me.  Have a good time reading!
                                                       - autor
Third's person POV:
Izuku and Katsuki were going on a holiday in Denmark. They were packing their luggages. Katsuki had 2 luggages which contained medicine, summer clothes, winter clothes, accessories plus his bag with his phone, a bit of make-up, while Izuku had only a big bag with his clothes while his phone and wallet were in his pockets.
Their flight was at 6:50am and the airport was 2 hours away so at like 1am they got in the car and Izuku started driving.

Izuku's POV:
While I was driving to the airport Kat had fallen asleep so I stopped at a Cafe and got a coffee to keep me awake. While I was in the Cafe Kat woke up and started panicking because I was not in the driver's seat and he was not understanding where he was. When I got out of the building I saw him and rushed to his side to help him "hey hey baby I'm right here no need to worry!" I said opening the door and embracing him into a hug "Z-Zuzu where did you went?!" he asked me sniffling and tearing up "sweetheart I just got a coffee don't worry" I started playing a bit with his hair and after about 5 minutes I asked him "ready to go back on the road?" I saw him nod so I got up, closed his door and got to the other side of the car and started exiting the parking lot.

After 1 and a half hours
"Kat wake up, we're here at the airport" I said gently shaking Kat "mmhm?" "baby were here c'mon get out" "yeah a second" he answered taking his bag and exiting the car. I unloaded the luggages from the back of the car and we started walking to the entrance of the building.

After they did all the security checks and they were waiting in the waiting room (I don't know how it's called the room with all the chairs where you wait before entering the gate)
"so what are our seats?" asked Kat "we have something that's it's like a cabin with a bed and a curtain for privacy and in front of the bed there is a TV" (i don't know if this exist but bare with me) "wow I've  never been in a seat like that" "well now you will be". We waited for about 1 hour and finally we were in front of our gate ready to show our tickets "ticket and ID please" said the hostess and I showed her mine and after me Kat did the same.

When they are on the plane
"Z-Zuzu?" "yeah baby" "is this a bad moment to tell you that it is my first flight?" "no sweetheart it's ok; it will be a bit strange at the start but you will be fine after that" "o-ok" "are you scared?" "y-yeah a bit" "don't worry I'm here nothing will happen. I took plenty of flights and nothing happened so it's all ok." "fine if you say so" and he started cuddling into my chest as I closed the curtain for some privacy. The hostess started showing the what to do in case something happens but I didn't care cause I already know what to do. When they finished the airplane started moving forward and I felt Kat tense in my arms so I played with his hair to calm him down but that worked for only a bit because when we started going into the air he was whimpering "hey sweetie it's ok calm down" "I-I'm scared!" I sitted on the bed and put him on my laps with his head in the crook of my neck and started humming a low tune. "hey do you want your phone to distract yourself?" he shook his head meaning no so we stayed like that until the plane settled in the air "Z-Zuzu?" "yes princess?" "c-can I have m-my phone please?" " sure sweetheart but you need to get off of me for a sec so I can get your bag" he whined while I chuckled "ok you can stay on me" I took his phone form his bag and handed it to him. He gave me a kiss and I kissed back adding my tounge. You could hear soft moans coming from him as he was trying to shut up to not disturb people around us. He started grinding on me as I was already rock hard from the kiss and his moans. "are you horny baby?" I asked and seeing his face become red I took it as a yes. I switched our positions so he was under me and my arms where at each side of his head pinning him down on the bed.

Katsuki's POV
He started kissing my neck as I brought a hand to my mouth to muffle the moans coming from my throat. "oh baby~ you don't want anyone to hear us right~?" I shook my head no "good puppy~. Cause remember I will be the only one to see you like this and hear your sounds~" he started taking off my booty shorts and my hoodie. I tugged on his belt meaning that I wanted it off "such a impatient boy are we~?" only hearing him say this made me moan. He took off his shirt and started undoing his belt and I could see the bulge in his boxers "oh princess~ will you help daddy~?" I know what he was meaning so I took of the rest of his belt and his pants leaving him only in his boxers. He looked down to my panties noticing just now how they looked

"wow baby~~ so you knew what you were doing the whole time~" "y-yes daddy" he took off my panties and gave me his hand to take " I don't have any lube with me baby so it will be just some spit" "o-ok please be gentle" "always puppy" he gave me a k...

"wow baby~~ so you knew what you were doing the whole time~" "y-yes daddy" he took off my panties and gave me his hand to take " I don't have any lube with me baby so it will be just some spit" "o-ok please be gentle" "always puppy" he gave me a kiss on the forehead and spitted on 3 fingers and gently started inserting 1 in me. I whimpered in pain as he whispered in my hear "ssh baby it's ok it will be over soon" he continued to push his finger in my pussy while kissing my forehead and whispering sweer nothings in my hear. Tears started forming in my eyes from the pain "Z-Zuzu"i was tearing up at this point and as he saw me he stopped moving" hey hey kitty what's wrong? "" I-it hurts""it hurts so bad?" "y-yeah" "ok i will stop dont worry sweety" we stayed like that for about 3 minutes until he broke the silence "now that I think about it maybe I have some lube in my bag wait a second" and he started to remove his finger from inside me careful to not hurt me more.
After 5 minutes he found it and Squirted a bit on his fingers and gave me his hand again "ok are you ready?" "yeah" i answered and he started slipping a finger inside me and this time it didn't hurt so much and I moaned in pleasure.

Izuku's POV:
I started slowly thrusting my finger into him and picking up, the pace hearing his maons increase until he put his hand on his mouth remembering that we aren't  alone. After a bit I added my second finger and then a third "Z-Zuzu! ~I'm about to s-squirt~" I removed my fingers from his pussy not wanting him to squirt like that. He whined "Z-Zuzu you're mean!" he said crossing his arms and pouting. I chuckled seeing his cute face "don't worry baby you will get something better really soon~" I started to take off my boxers while maintaining eye contact with him. He was staring at me "what are you staring at baby boy~?"I whispered in his ear  "n-nothing
master""don't lie to me puppy""s-sorry daddy""it's ok sweetheart~"I fully took off my boxers now and took my shaft in my hand" so baby, you need to be silent so I brought something, wanna see it~? "he nod" words kitty""y-yes daddy" he whispered I took out a gag from my bag "wanna try it~?" "i-I don't know master" "why puppy?" "I-it's actually the first time that I use one s-so I'm not sure" "that's ok sweetie but you gotta keep your mouth shut, think you can do it?" "y-yes master" "ok the let's start" I squirted some lube on my hand and stroked a bit my shaft "ready?" "y-yes sir" I started pushing in gently cause every time that we do it he's always fucking tight.  You could hear soft moans coming from Kat who was trying to keep them in biting his lips and one of his hands was gripping the sheets while the other was on his mouth. I started thrusting in him slowly to not hurt him "D-daddy~" "yes princess?" "f-faster please~" "sure kitty" I started going faster and a bit harder after 10 minutes he said "S-squirting! ~" i started moving faster chasing my climax until he Squirted and I cum in him. I saw his expression and he was already exhausted trying to catch his breath panting while I laid beside him "wanna sleep baby boy?" "Y-yes please Z-Zuzu" "sure sweetheart you did amazing keeping your voice low" "t-thank you" we got under the covers as Kat cuddled into my chest as we fell asleep.
_________________

1670 words
Halo guys I did a smut chapter and I'm proud of myself because it's the longest one that I ever made.