Soft Kicks 3💞🍋

◃┆◉◡◉┆▷Halo readers, I finally found some inspiration so here I am.
It may be a little shorter but I need ideas and I started another book so I'm working on it.
𓆉𓆌𓆏𓀡︎♡(◍•ᴗ•◍)❤H̥ḁv̥e̥ ḁ g̥o̥o̥d̥ t̥i̥m̥e̥ r̥e̥ḁd̥i̥n̥g̥!
●▬▬▬▬๑۩۩๑▬▬▬▬▬●

Katsuki's POV:

I woke up sweating and tearing up. I looked to my left side to see my husband, Zuzu, while on my other side was our little newborn daughter, who was sleeping in her crib. I shook Zuzu awake "Mmhm?...What's wrong baby?" asked Zuzu sleeply and half awake, turning his face towards me "S-sorry jus-t a ni-nightmare" he seat up and asked me "wanna talk about it?""n-no it's o-k, s-sorry if i wo-ke you" i said between hiccups "baby it's ok you can tell me, if it didn't matter you wouldn't be crying; if you want to tell me what happened in the nightmare I'm here" I started telling him about my dream. (the dream is what happened in the 2 chapter of soft kicks). "i will always protect you so you don't have to worry alright? Want something to drink?" "y-yeah" "warm milk?" I nod and he got out of bed "w-wait! I'm c-coming with you a-and I'm taking Izumi" "ok be quiet" he said opening the door for us. Once we were in the kitchen I took a seat in one of the stools with Izumi in my arms. After I drank my milk we got back in bed and I was much more calmer.

Izuku's POV:

We got back in the bedroom, and Kat laid down Izumi in her crib. "Are you sleepy?" he asked me "not so much, you?" "I can't fall asleep after a nightmare you know" "right. Wanna watch something from my phone?" "not horror this time please" "sure" I said chuckling "hey what's so funny?"
"nothing love sorry"

In the middle of the movie

Kat was laying on me when a spicy part came up and he started grinding on me and moan a bit "horny?""mhm""Izumi is right next to us and it's better that we take her to her nursery" (yes they even have a nursery for when she will be a little bit older) I got up, carefully picked her up and walked to the nursery where I laid her down in the crib covering her with a cover. I got back in the bedroom "we still have to be silent cause she's in the room next to ours" "ok" i started taking off his hoodie while he was undoing my belt. We both got naked while appasionately kissing each other. I grabbed a bottle of lube from the bedside table. I put a good amount of lube on 3 of my fingers and gently inserted one in him "Aah~Z-Zu~faster~" i started going faster and deeper, brushing his prostate with my finger. I did this until 4 of my fingers were in. He was a moaning mess "i-I'm closee~~" i took out my fingers and he whined from the empty feeling "don't worry puppy you will get the real thing soon~" I said stroking my shaft and coating it with some lube "wanna hold my hand?" he nod. I started going in slowly to not hurt him. He whimpered a bit but when I was full inserted in him he moaned. "F-faster~Zu~" "wrong. What's my name?" I said slamming in "D-daddy~" " good baby~" I said starting to go faster and deeper in him. He was biting his lips so hard to shut up that they started bleeding.  After about 10 minutes he said "S-squirting~~" I started going faster and faster chasing my orgasm and when he squirted and his eyes rolled back and his mouth flew open with his tounge rolling out. With a final thrust I cum deep in him with a low grunt.

2 rounds after

We were exhausted and from the window you could see the sun rising. "babe we have to get changed" I looked to my side to see him asleep so I got up and picked him, taking him to the bathroom to take a shower "cmon you gotta wake up you gotta breastfeed Izumi soon" "ok I'm up I'm up""let's take a shower and get dressed"
After the shower we were dressed in this

 "babe we have to get changed" I looked to my side to see him asleep so I got up and picked him, taking him to the bathroom to take a shower "cmon you gotta wake up you gotta breastfeed Izumi soon" "ok I'm up I'm up""let's take a shower and get dr...