Colors🍋

3 person's POV

"so you remember the colors right?" "yeah I do green, yellow and red" "good, prep or no?" "yes" Izuku grabbed the lube that was on the nightstand and Squirted a bit on his fingers. Inserting 1 fingers slowly he earned whimpers from the other underneath him. Izuku started thrusting his fingers inside Katsuki's pussy. Bakugo started moaning when Midorya added a second and third finger.

Izuku's POV
"Ah~aah~Zu-Zuzu~~" "yes princess? ~" "P-put it i-in~" "such a slut for my cock right?" "y-yes I'm your s-slave~" "good puppy" as I said that I removed my fingers earning a whine from my kitty but that stopped soon as I took my cock and gave it a few strokes.
I started entering his hole slowly to not hurt him from the stretch. I mean I'm 12 inches so everytime it hurts him a bit. When I was fully inserted I started thrusting inside his hole while he was becoming a moaning mess "f-faster~" "sure thing princess" I accelerated seeing my doll's lewd face: his tounge was out and he was drooling, his eyes were rolled at the back of his head and was moaning my name.

Katsuki's POV

I couldn't remember anything except his name. "Zu-zu~~s-squir-t~~" "go on baby". After he said that I squirted my juices on his cock that started moving faster inside my pussy. "I'm gonna cum princess" he said with a grunt at the end "c-cum i-i-in my h-ol-e~" and after another thrust he cummed deep in me. We continued for another 8 rounds. "Zu-zu! ~" "yes princess?" "slo-w d-down" "color baby?" "y-yellow" and as I said that he started slowing down "good puppy. So good for telling me your color" he said kissing me with loving kisses while still thrusting in me.

1 hour later

Izuku's POV

I got up and walked to the connected bathroom to prepare a bath once we finished having sex. I turned the warm water adding bath salts to help his muscle relax and a purple bath bomb. When the tub was full i closed the tap and entered the bedroom to pick up bridastyle Kat.
Once I put Kat in the tub I got in too and sitted behind me putting him on my laps.
"Z-zuzu" "yes princess?" "t-than-k y-ou" "it's ok puppy" I started washing his hair with his shampoo and then rinsed the soap. I did the same thing with my hair and started washing his body careful with the parts that are bruised. Once we finished the bath I picked him up koala style and put a towel around him and another around me. I picked something comfy for him and me

 I picked something comfy for him and me

(for Kat)

(for Izuku)

(for Izuku)

I laid him on the bed and got in behind him being the big spoon "I love you princess" "I love you too Zuzu" "sweet dreams puppy".

__________________

512 words
It was a bit short but thank you for reading this