Chapter 4

We walked into his dorm which was my dorm technically but I didn't tell him he'd figure it out sooner or later. He opened the door and Austin was on the couch watching TV. "Hey, Lil." Austin said. "Hey." I replied. Zach walked into the kitchen and I walked up to my bedroom door and opened it. "Lily," Zach scolded, "it's rude to enter other people's room without their permission.". I cocked my head to the side and smiled, "not even my own.". 

           He looked at the name on the door and said," how could I miss that. You've got to be kidding me!". I giggled, "remember when I said, 'so you're Zachary,' that's why." I said pointing to his door. He passed his hand through his hair, "why didn't you tell me this before." he said. "I tried to, but you were too busy being cocky." I replied with a smirk. 

           He was going to say something when someone screamed in the hallway, someone who sounded a lot like Alyssa. I ran out the door, down the hall and turned my head to tell Zach I'd be right back when someone bumped into me and I fell. "Dude!" I yelled. Zach came running down the hall to see where I went and he found me on the floor, nothing new. "Lily, do you have a habit of being on the floor." Zach said helping me up. "Watch where you're going!" I yelled to the person I bumped into. "I wasn't the one who was running with her head turned to the other direction." the person said snapping. 

            I knew that voice. I turned around, "Logan." I said blinking to make sure I wasn't seeing things. "Lily." he replied with a light chuckle, "why do we meet like this?". "I don't know Logan." I said with a smile. "Zachary?" Logan said looking at Zach behind me. "Logan." Zach replied obviously not enthusiastic about their encounter. "You guys know each other?" I asked. "Yes, we do." Zach replied. "Are you guys friends or something?" I asked feeling a little awkward at the moment." No!" they both shouted simultaneously. "OK!" I replied, "sorry I asked.". "Let's go Lily." Zach said pulling me the opposite way of my intended direction. "Just one sec." I replied, " I have to go check on Alyssa."." Ok Lily, I'll meet you in the dorm." he said with his eyes still on Logan. "Bye Logan." I said walking away. "Bye Lily." he replied his eyes still on Zach. Geez, they make me feel like they're blasting invisible laser beams at each other out of their eyes, I really didn't want to have to break up their macho showdown, 'boys.' I muttered. 

               I walked past them to a dorm a little lower down where I could hear Alyssa panicking. I guess this was Sky's dorm. I opened the door and Lissa was breathing into a paper bag." Lissa what's wrong?" I asked so concerned that something really bad happened to her. In between deep breaths she said, " Alejandro................asked .........me ........out!". My eyes widened and I screamed, "OMG, OMG, OMG!". Skylar came out of her bedroom covering her ears with her hands, "be quiet!" she yelled. "So it's fine when you do it but when I do it, it's a problem." I said rolling my eyes. "Yeah, because I have the blonde hair to go with it you don't." she replied sticking her tongue out. 

              I shook my head before saying, "let's go to our dorm and you'll tell me all about it.". I was bubbling with excitement as I pulled her to the dorm. Zach and Austin were watching TV on the couch when we walked in. "Isn't that our dance captain?" Lissa asked. I nodded and said, " Zach this is our other roomie Alyssa.

              "They weren't paying attention so I walked in front of the TV. "Hey." Alyssa said in her perky tone. "Hey." Zach replied trying to see past me. "Zachary," I whined, " I want my lollipop.". I saw Austin's facial expression and I muttered, "pervert.", making him smirk. Zach got up and brought me a blueberry lollipop. "Ohhhhhhhh, my favorite flavor." I said unwrapping the lollipop and popping it into my mouth. "Mmmmmmm so good." I said like a 3-year-old child. Zach watched me and smirked. 

               "So Lissa," I said sitting down next to Zach so I could annoy him, "what happened with Alejandro?". Alyssa sat down next to Austin, "well after dance class he met me outside of the studio and we went for a smoothie. When we were sharing a strawberry smoothie, my favorite, he asked me out.". She squealed and I giggled because the boys were highly annoyed. "Keep your panty dropping fantasies to yourself." Zach said highly annoyed. I rolled my eyes at him and told Lissa," be right back.".