Chapter 11

It was 8:00 am, it takes me quite some time to get ready, especially when I'm feeling incredibly lazy. 

                 I left everyone outside and went to get ready. I took a bath, brushed my teeth and dried my skin. After putting on my underwear and bra I decided that I would wear a black, ankle length tights, a short denim jeans over the tights and a green fitted jersey. 

                    I brushed back my hair into a high ponytail. By the time I was finished it was around 8:27 am, I had 3 minutes to get to the studio, "Perfect!", I muttered with full sarcasm. I laced up my lime green low-cut converse, grabbed my water and a rag then I walked briskly to the studio, if briskly meant taking my merry-time and observing my surroundings than I used the word in perfect context. 

                Everyone was there already. Zach got everyone's attention, "Ok do you guys have your ankle socks.". "Socks?!" I said raising an eyebrow. "Forgot them Lily." he said in a cocky tone. "You never told me I had to bring socks." I replied folding my arms. "I didn't." he replied with a smirk,"Oops,I guess I forgot.". 

                 "Urg." I groaned, "I'm suppose to be the only childish one.". "Go get them." he said smiling. "But it's so far." I whined stretching my right arm in the direction of the dorms. "If you go get them quickly you won't have to run any laps today." he said smiling mischievously.  

                  Now there's an offer I can't resist. "Really!", my eyes lit up. I dashed out the door towards the dorms. I made it into my room in less than 2 minutes and fished around for a pair of ankle socks. I got them and out the dorm I went. I ran across campus which probably wasn't a good idea considering how incredibly clumsy I am. Proving my theory I almost knock over someone carrying a pile of boxes. I turned around and yelled, "Sorry!". *BOOP*.

                I was laying on the ground looking at stars, wait, isn't it day. The person picked me up and then I groaned as I realized who it was. "Sorry Lil.". "It's ok Logan." I said dusting myself off.

             I got a serious cramp in my left calf and my knees buckled, down I go again. Before I could fall down, again, Logan grabbed me. "Ouch." I screamed gritting my teeth, this shit hurts. "Are you ok?" he asked putting his arm around me to support me. 

          "My new rule is no running on campus." I said forcing a smile trying to bear through the sharp pain, I mean how long can a cramp last for. "Want me to walk you to the studio?" he asked smiling all shy like. "I don't think I can walk myself, so sure." I replied. 

            'Nice one Lily why are you such a smartass' I said to myself. We started to walk to the studio and I tried not to grimace in pain, I stand corrected, a cramp can last long and this one is a huge pain, no pun intended. "So about last night." he said passing his hand through his perfect brown hair interrupting my train of thought, "if you and Zach are a thing I can understand that last night was inappropriate and I can back off.".

             "I told you that Zach and I aren't a couple Logan, we're just dance partners." I replied."But last night he was super pissed when he saw us making out." Logan said. "That's complicated but I can guarantee we're not dating." I said very calm considering people have been assuming Zach and I were a thing a lot lately and I was getting frustrated. 

         "So about the kiss..........................." he said looking at me with his eyebrows raised. I blushed before saying, "It was amazing Logan and I would love to go out some other time."."How about Saturday night, I'll take you dancing." he said. I smiled.