Chapter 10

Lily P.O.V

Zach came around and then he started to explain to me why he was so upset. "He's a player Lily." he said staring into my eyes. "I trust him, Zach." I said softly, "plus why would I stop my first official kiss." "That was your first kiss?" he said smirking.

My face felt red and I was highly embarrassed because this super cute guy is in my bed smirking at me because he found out that I just had my first official kiss, at age 17. "Yeah." I replied blushing.

"You can date him but don't say I didn't warn you." he said smiling. I cuddled next to him and thought for a while, why do I feel so comfortable around this guy that I just met, I mean.................. I JUST MET HIM, but yet still I feel like I could trust him no matter what. I let these thoughts linger in my head and in the blink of an eye I was fast asleep.

I woke up and glanced over at my alarm clock, it was 7:07 am, that explains why it hasn't gone off, it was early. I shifted a little and then someone groaned and rolled over. My eyes widened and I thought of all the possible things to do but then my mind decided that screaming was the best option. So that's what I did, I screamed and the person jumped and rolled off the bed, dropping with a thud.

"Ouch." he groaned getting up and passing his hand through his messy bed head. "Sorry Zach I got scared for a minute there." I said getting up. He flashed me a highly annoyed smile before throwing the blanket on the bed.

"You fell asleep on my bed so you have to help me make it up." I said throwing the blanket right back at him. We made up the bed together then I put on a shorts and Zach threw on a shirt.

In my head this picture didn't look too righteous but I just kept quiet. I peeped outside to make sure no one was there. I don't want to have people thinking I'm sleeping with my captain, that's just wrong and I'm also a goodie two-shoes so why in the world would they think I slept with him, this is so confusing just forget it.

2v

I walked out the door and Zach followed. "I'm going to see if Austin's awake." I told him walking up to Austin's bedroom door. "I'm coming with you cause there's no way in hell I'm letting you anywhere near that psycho again." he said pulling open the door.

'Over-protective much.' I said in my head. He was asleep but he wasn't alone, " oh my fluffing gosh." I gasped. Skylar was sleeping with him. I looked on his dresser and spotted an empty condom pack. My eyes widened as I turned to Zach and he saw my intention because he covered my mouth and dragged me outside, straight into my bedroom then he locked the door.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" I screamed," but, how, she, he, huh.". I sat on my bed and started to hyperventilate. "Lily calm down." Zach said in a cocky tone.

"I can't this is serious, Zach there is a 99.9% chance that they did it." I said. "Did what?" he asked playing clueless. "You know, put the key in the keyhole." I said in my innocent tone. He laughed. "It's not funny Zach." I said getting up and pushing him. "It's funny to see you throw a tantrum." he said with a smirk, "you look adorable.".

"Shut up!" I said giving him another push. "Are you always this bratty." he said in a cocky tone, the cocky tone I grew to love. "Only when I'm miserable." I said sticking out my tongue. "Are you always this childish." he said wrapping his arms around my waist and pulling me closer. "Let me think," I replied wrapping my arms around his neck, "....yep.".

We waltzed around the room the room for a while. "This reminds me that we have to plan our dance for Friday." I said still gazing into his beautiful green eyes. "How about ballet mixed with hip-hop and Latin." he replied pulling me in even closer so that we were inches away from each other. "Perfect.". Inches apart, his green eyes staring deeply into mine and then.......................................