Chapter 20

I woke up feeling so relaxed, so calm so great because............... it was Saturday. I brushed my teeth, took a bath and brushed my hair into a high ponytail.

Slipping on a short , dark blue jeans pants, a red t-shirt that said, 'I know about stressed, it's desserts spelled backwards ' and my red high top converse, I walked out of my room into the living room.

The smell of bacon intoxicated the air and my tummy made a pleading noise to be satisfied. "Mm that smells good." I moaned. "Want some?" the cook replied, none other than Zachary Woods himself. "You know I do." I replied grabbing a plate. I popped four slices of whole wheat bread into the toaster and sat down my the kitchen table.

"Are you trying to make it up to me for being so over-protective last night?" I said raising an eyebrow. "Maybe." he replied.

5 minutes later we ate breakfast and after washing up I knocked on Lissa's door. "Alyssa you up?" I yelled. "I'll be out in a minute!" she chimed.

She came outside wearing a orange, stripped mini-skirt with a brown spaghetti strap top and a brown strappy sandals. Her flawless, black, glossy hair was out and a simple orange bando was placed in.

She looked at me with a wide smile plastered across her face, "It's girl's day!" she screamed. "I know, I know." I replied covering my ears. "Then let's get the other girls." she said grabbing my hand and dragging me out of the dorm. "Thanks for breakfast!" I yelled at Zach as I closed the door behind me with my free hand.

Alyssa pulled me towards Skylar's dorm and I knocked on the door. Nathan opened it and he was shirtless. He leaned unto the door frame and I couldn't help but check him out, just a little. " Where's Skylar?" I asked skipping the formalities. "So no hi," he replied with a pout, "even after you just scoped me out." "Hi Nathan." I said, annoyance lacing my tone. "Hello to you too Lily, and Alyssa." he replied making Alyssa wave. "Skylar." I said getting back to the reason why I'm here. "Yeah she's busy sucking faces with some blonde dude." he replied. "Where?" I asked. "Right there." he said pointing to Skylar in the living room. "Thanks, that's all I needed." I said walking past him into the living room with Alyssa right behind me.

"Sky!" I shouted, "today is girls' day not 'I can't control my hormones day'.". Skylar was wearing a purple floral dress that was all the way up to her stomach now. "C'mon let's go!" Alyssa yelled. Skylar slipped on her white ballet flats and combed her fingers through her messy blonde hair that was out. "Don't go anywhere." she chimed giving Austin one last peck on the lips. I gag making Austin smirk, "I'll be waiting." he replied.

We left and Alyssa said, "meet us by my car when you're done grabbing Elizabeth Lily.". I walked to Liz's dorm and knocked on the door. When the door was opened, standing in front of me was a sexified figure. "Lily." Brandon said. My name rolling off his lips with his sweet British accent, oh baby Jesus.

"Whoa." I mumbled really low. The nerd Brandon described last night was nowhere in sight. His brown, shaggy hair was messy in all the right places. His grey-green eyes started right into mine. Damn his abs worked so perfectly with his body I just wanted to touch it. I was stuck there fantasizing like an idiot until I heard. "Lily." Brandon said this time with a little more concern. "Huh, yeah umm." I replied. He looked at my face and smirked. Is there drool on my face?. I lifted my hand up to my face involuntarily and sighed with relief when I realized there was no drool.

"This is one awkward moment." I said. He smiled at me and I could've melted. Really Lily, really. "Lily?" someone else said. I peeked inside to see Logan sitting on the couch. "Hey Logan," I said ducking under Brandon's arm and going inside. Brandon pulled my hand, "Lily about last night........." . I interrupted him before he could say anything stupid. "Brandon you know my boyfriend right, Logan." I said stressing on the boyfriend part. "Oh so you're Lily's boyfriend." he said with full sarcasm, " I was wondering when I was going to meet the lucky guy." "Yep, I'm lucky all right, and she's all mine." he said getting up and kissing me. I pulled away, this is getting awkward, "do you guys know if Liz is up?" I asked. "Knock and see." Brandon replied, I could her a tinge of jealousy lacing his voice.