Chapter 21

I walked down my favorite isle, the one with the old fashioned dresses, you know, like the flapper, fringe dresses yeah those.

Holly's been designing these dresses since I was 9, and she was only 11. She was born in Paris and moved here when she was 4, we became good friends. Her designs were amazing, even when she was little. She would sketch out designs in her doodle book and show them to me when my parents came to shop; they always brought back a sense of the past, which I loved, all the feathers and fringes reminded me of showgirls and that's why here was my favorite place to shop when I reached my teenage years.

While girls went shopping for sexy witch costumes for Halloween, I would come here and pick out a cute flapper dress or a poofy sock hop, poodle skirt, although I hated and still hate skirts. I always loved the past, the 80's, 90's. The music, dance, the Broadway theatre.

I was snapped back into reality when my eyes landed on the most perfect, string fringed, peach dress. The part which enticed me more was the fact that I've seen it before.

"Holly!" I shouted, "Isn't this the dress the lead for Dancing with the Stars wore for the performance MKTO- Classic?". "That's the dress." Holly replied, "The one and only.". I carefully took the dress off the shelf. "I want it." I said with a zombie like tone, my eyes widened. "You can have it." Holly replied in the same tone.

I swear my heart almost felt out of my chest. "Say what now?" I replied, my mouth gaping. Holly walked up to me in the isle and smirked. "You've been like my only friend since I moved here Lil and you've always had a good taste in fashion." she said smiling, "you deserve it, from a Hollywood star, to a future Hollywood star."

I wrapped my arms around her and squeezed the living daylight out of her. "Thank you, thank you ,thank you." I squealed. "Too tight." she piped out with the little breath she had. "I know." I said hugging her tighter. "Let go or I'll take it back." she warned. I instantly let go of her and she burst into uncontrollable giggles. "You really want that dress don't you?" she asked. "Yes I do, if I don't get it I'll die." I replied. "Now there's the rich, bratty part I've been expecting for years." she said with a smirk. I stuck my tongue out at her and she pulled my arm. "C'mon, we've gotta get you the perfect pair of matching shoes.".

By the time we were finished I had 8 possible pairs of "perfect shoes". Holly loved me, but not enough to give me 8 pairs of stilettoes and a thousand dollar dress. After I cashed my shoes and Holly packed my bags, the girls and I headed out. I had shopping bags trailing up my arm as we walked to the car.

"Wow, you weren't kidding about being rich." Liz said looking at all the bags. "We aren't even finished shopping yet." I replied. Lissa popped the trunk and I stuffed my bags into it. The girls didn't buy anything in Holly's store, they said that they'll get something at the mall.

Finding a parking spot in the mall was the most frustrating thing I've ever done, and I wasn't even driving. Every time we found a spot, someone would take just before we could reach it. Liz and I had to come out of the car and stand up in a parking spot for Lissa to park. I almost got knocked down by a car but Liz pulled me out of the way and gave the driver a piece of her mind.

"Watch where the fuck you're going you mother fucker. Didn't you learn how to fucking drive, can't you see pedestrians standing up here or are you fucking blind." Liz yelled. I had to legit cover her mouth because the driver, a guy, who looked no older than 17 was ready to burst into tears.

"I'm so sorry." he said looking at me. " It's ok , I'm fine." I replied. He got out of his car and casually walked up to us. He looked at me, obviously checking me out while I still had my hand on Elizabeth's mouth. "If there's anything, and I mean anything I can do to repay you back, just let me know." he said winking at me. I raised an eyebrow the same time Liz licked my hand and I released my hand off of her mouth. "You little fucking horny teenage, move the fuck away from my best friend, you just wanna get into her fucking panties." Liz screamed.