Chapter One

Oklahoma City
4:00pm,

Russell Westbrook POV:

Today, my boyfriend Kevin Durant and I decided to explore the town altogether and we decided to make it up for the lost time. Although, we managed to make our relationship work if me and Kevin would want to get married and have children on our own. In the meantime, we were talking about how we can leave the past behind and move forward to the new beginning, so we talked outside at the mall and started thinking of what we could do next. My mom suggested that I'll bring Kevin Durant with me to move to Long Beach to raise a family on our own. Thus, she had a friend of hers that listed the house for us. Not to worry, me and Kevin Durant were still living in OKC, but she wanted us to move to Long Beach. Anyways, James Harden will take care of the house along with Chris Paul which is actually the boyfriend of James Harden.

Next, they went to the mall together to walk around and eat out. Nevertheless, they were bonding together and catch up on how the life were treating since being traded to another team. Somehow, he and Kevin were smiling together as they decided to ease the burden and make the most out of their relationship. In fact, Russell realized that he had his old flame back knowing that he really missed him.

Russell Westbrook: I really miss you dumbass. 😂😍

Kevin Durant: I miss you too.

Russell Westbrook: it's just that life hasn't been the same without you since you left.

Kevin Durant: I know that baby.

Russell Westbrook: so what's next? Maybe we can plan our trip to Maldives, that will fix our romantic relationship.

Kevin Durant: that can work baby.

They planned to go to Maldives together to repair their damaged relationship because they wanted to make the most out of their time as a result of their breakup, but Russell and Kevin decided to reconcile after their rivalry and becoming enemies. (Okay, I was listening to Rupert Holmes' him in which Russell and Kevin Durant were finding their ways to get back together and yet, they did.)

Kevin Durant: You know Russ? I think I have an idea. I'm going to surprise you something.

Russell Westbrook: let me guess? A cheap vase?

Kevin Durant: no baby, not that, but it's a surprise.

Russell Westbrook: okay...

30 minutes later,

Russell closes his eyes as Kevin Durant buys him a dress and the shirt that he and Russell would wear for the Maldives trip. Not only that, Kevin bought two tickets to go to Maldives.

Kevin Durant: you can open your eyes now.

Russell Westbrook: oh my goodness! Is that-

Kevin Durant: A dress from Ann Taylor and a collared shirt for me, it's for our trip to Maldives.

Russell started tearing up.

Russell Westbrook: baby you have no idea what it means to me, I love it.

Kevin Durant: I'm glad you love it. Come on baby, let's go shopping for our romantic getaway.

Russell Westbrook: yep sounds great.

Russell Westbrook POV:

My boyfriend and I planned a trip to Maldives at least we could make it up for the lost time that we had and yeah, I know how bad I have been acting towards Kevin Durant, but at least now I can think of is to be with him and repair the damage that we did since being traded to the other teams.

Note: Okay let's play the Rupert Holmes Him and please bear with me that I don't own any of the songs. Hey, props to him for the beautiful piece.

The first thing what happened was that when Russell Westbrook yelled at Kevin Durant for a broken vase. Somehow, it got to the point that Russell's life wasn't the same without him. However, there were some other pieces that were needed to be pieced back together. You can imagine Russell Westbrook wearing a nightgown while staying in Las Vegas with Kevin Durant and they go to the club together. They enjoyed each other's company together realizing that they got their old flame back.

After being away for too long, Kevin Durant knew he finally had the right to have Russell Westbrook back. Russ kissed him on the lips as they danced their night away. When the stars were shining in the sky, Kevin wraps his arms around Russell's waist. Life had been better since reuniting.