Chapter Six

Russell Westbrook POV- Visiting Kevin Durant's Family

Russell Westbrook- 5 months pregnant
Washington DC
3:10pm,

Russell Westbrook is now five months pregnant and he's planning to stay in Washington DC For one week till the gender reveal starts. Well the family was hoping that Russell and Kevin would have a boy or a girl. For most parts, Russell comes in to bring some other goodies for Mr. And Mrs. Durant.

Mrs. Durant: Russell, it's good to see you. How are things going?

Russell Westbrook: it's been great. Well Kevin and I are going to share some great things with you.

Mrs. Durant: awesome! Come join us at table.

Russell joined the Durant family as he was going to tell in front of his family that he was expecting his first child with Kevin Durant.

Mrs. Durant: you're pregnant?

Russell Westbrook: yes Mrs. Durant, Kevin and I are expecting a baby.

Mrs. Durant: that's so amazing! I'm going to be a grandma.

Mr. Durant: I'm going to be a grandpa.

Even Kevin's brothers came to congratulate Russell Westbrook knowing that they're going to be an uncles to their unborn niece or nephew. Although, Kevin's family wanted to know if Russell was going to have a boy or a girl.

Next, Russell and Kevin were at the food court as the two of them were discussing about their next move. However, Russell would always question himself. "Everything I do like yelling and being a total jerk, what if I'm a bad mother?" "Russ, try not to stress yourself out, you know you're going to be a great mother and I know that," He said constantly. "Besides, as long as I'm here, I will always be by your side no matter what?" Kevin smiled. "Even though I may be a total fool too, I still love you no matter what,"

Russell Westbrook: I love you too baby. Even though you can be a weirdo sometimes.

Kevin Durant: Love you more.

Russell Westbrook: and I still have the Kevin Durant that I know many years ago when we first met.

Kevin Durant: Yep.

Russell Westbrook: and I love your foolish attitude 😂.

Kevin Durant: okay you can stop now haha, but love you too! 😘

After they went to the food court at the mall, Russell and Kevin were buying the items for their baby before heading back home to Long Beach where Russell will raise the kids there or yet, settle in Oklahoma.

Kevin Durant: so you're saying you wanted to raise our baby in Long Beach or Oklahoma?

Russell Westbrook: Actually, I was thinking Long Beach, California would be suitable for our baby because I wanted our baby to be able to grow up in a place where he or she would always have the opportunity to be with my parents and yours too!

Kevin Durant: I see that you wanted our baby to be in Long Beach for the time being.

Russell Westbrook: Yeah and maybe if ever, I can take him or her with me when you have a game.

Kevin Durant: Okay.

Russell Westbrook: damn! It's so hard to be a mother nowadays. Especially me being a basketball player for Oklahoma City Thunder and being a mom. Why didn't I ever tell my mom about those things? I would've talked to her about Motherhood.

Kevin Durant: I understand. I think she knows that you had to do that.

Russell Westbrook: Oh.

Kevin Durant: I mean as a father to be. I don't know how I'm able to be that capable whenever I have a pregnant teammate which is you to handle the responsibility.

Russell Westbrook: you know me for how long? Since 2009 we started dating?

Kevin Durant: Yes

Russell Westbrook: and now it's year 2012 somewhere.

Kevin Durant: Yep.

Russell Westbrook: first of all, I would want to talk about the plans for the wedding.

Kevin Durant: yep.

Russell Westbrook: Although, we can discuss it before our baby arrives.

Kevin Durant: Okay.

Later that afternoon,

Russell and Kevin Durant were watching TV in the living room together, but ended up laughing whenever they watched the Comedian doing number three in the middle of the talk.

Russell Westbrook: Man! That dude is funny.

Kevin Durant: yep.

Russell Westbrook: I bet this guy shizzed himself

Kevin Durant: yep.

Russell Westbrook: by the way do you think our baby is going to be a boy or a girl?

Kevin Durant: I'm not sure, but I hope it's a boy.

Russell Westbrook: hope so too! But what if it's a girl?

Kevin Durant: we will have a little princess in the house.

Russell Westbrook: Yep.

Author's note:

Will Russell Westbrook and Kevin Durant have a baby boy or a girl? What are your thoughts? Comment and tell me what you think.- Jessica