Prologue

Meanwhile at the Westbrook-Durant Residence in Oklahoma City where he and Kevin Durant lived together at the 6 bedroom house.

Oklahoma City,
3:00pm,

"You dumbass!" Russell Westbrook yells at his boyfriend over the broken vase because he never knew he bought a cheap one but somehow, KD manages to buy a spare vase. In fact, his boyfriend was traded to Brooklyn Nets and he was playing for Houston Rockets along with his best friend James Harden.

Somehow, James Harden hasn't had any word from Chris Paul his husband and yet, his roommate Kevin Durant. But in the meantime They still connect with each other. They became best friends for a decade and when Kevin Durant and Russell Westbrook dating, it was like a dream come true. "Oh come on babe, it's just a vase, it's not like it's going away anyway," KD insists that the fancy vase wouldn't go away. "Yeah I'm sorry if I ended up blaming you for the vase," "That's fine," Kevin said sighing. "My dad bought the cheap one anyway and it breaks easily," In that case, they spent their whole lives living together as a couple. Although, he and Russell wanted to do something on their own routine. It's not very unusual for Russ and Kevin to go through the process, but aye! They were trying out for the first time right?

Russell Westbrook: Okay I just wanted to apologize for assuming you broke the vase.

Kevin Durant: that's fine baby, my dad bought the cheap one anyway so it was useless, that's why I bought the spare ones from IKEA.

Russell Westbrook: really?

Kevin Durant: yes and that is why I never wanted you to be too arrogant.

Russell Westbrook: I'm not that arrogant babe, it's just you know, never-mind. I'll take that as a yes!

Kevin Durant: I see. And I have one surprise for you.

Russell Westbrook: what is it?

Kevin brings the bouquet of flowers just to make it up to Russell Westbrook. In fact, Russell was taken aback on how he acted in his arrogance towards his boyfriend Kevin Durant. Although, he decided to leave it behind and move on with their lives. He hugs him and kisses KD on the lips.

Russell Westbrook: I love you babe.

Kevin Durant: I love you too Russ baby.

Russell Westbrook: promise me that one day we will be able to have a wedding together. Besides, I've been trying out for few years to have a baby.

Kevin Durant: Okay.

Russell Westbrook: but I haven't thought about it because I didn't want to get pregnant early.

Kevin Durant: that's alright, we can take it slow.

They made up for the lost time after spending time exchanging heated words at each other during the game. However, Russell did apologize to him for the lack of communication that he had to endure towards Kevin Durant. Although, Russ admitted that it had nothing to do with KD, he just wanted to make sure that he kept in touch. On the contrary, Russell was thinking where he could raise the baby together, either at his hometown in Long Beach, California or yet in OKC. Usually, his mother had suggested that he and his boyfriend Kevin could move to Long Beach to raise a family. In the meantime, Russell will have to wait and see.

Author's Note:

Hi everyone! How's the day going? I decided to release the map of the soul: Russell Westbrook & Kevin Durant after being on hold for 2-3 years because I didn't have any motivation to write on it but aye! I made it right?! And I didn't discontinue it. Plus, I am thinking of what he and Kevin were going to do next. In the meantime, I don't want them to have kids first unless requested. Anyways, hope you guys have a wonderful weekend- Jessica