Chapter Two

*Trip To Maldives*

It was 3pm in the afternoon as he and Kevin took a nap together. In the meantime they were on a romantic adventure in Maldives as they were preparing for the next big thing. Although, Kevin Durant did want to surprise him because he is planning to propose to Russell Westbrook. In fact, Kevin wanted to make sure that Russell has everything in his heart to do anything and make the most out of his time.

Maldives,
4:00pm,

Russell Westbrook comes to the room where he would see a lot of love letters and other messages coming from his boyfriend Kevin Durant. Of course he and Kevin are both the love team and duo in the NBA. Thus, even when they may fight like dogs and cats, but they have each others backs no matter what. The first thing he would read was the letter that it was sent to him

Letter #1

To my dearest Russell Westbrook,

If you are reading this, you have the best smile in you and it fits your personality and heart. We may fight like dogs and cats, but my love for you will never be broken.

- Kevin Durant

Letter #2

Russ,

When you feel stressed out after having a bad confrontation with your family member because they think that you shouldn't be dating me because they always think that I'm a bad influence to you, but I'm not. I was there for you when you needed me. We dreamed about our future together and we know that one day we will become parents to our babies.

- Kevin Durant

Letter #3

Russ,

Someone asks me if you were going to be a great mother someday, oh yes you will. You have been bonding with the fans' children during halftime show and I was amazed and happy on how you could play with them and enjoying their bonding together.

- Kevin Durant

Letter #4

First of all, I wanted to say sorry for leaving you without knowing what was happening in the NBA and the past, but I wanted to leave this behind us and move on to our future. Although, I wanted to treat you like a Queen that I deserve.

- Kevin Durant

Letter #5

Last but not least,

I am at loss of words of how happy I am right now just to be with you and spend the rest of my life with you. If we have problems with our relationship when it comes to planning for a wedding, have a baby and stuff, we can always talk it out and take ourselves out on dates. Although, I have something to surprise you. Just meet me near shore.

- Kevin Durant

Russell Westbrook POV:

My boyfriend is planning to surprise me with something that I would be proud of just to have the best time of my life. Although, his love letters to me are meaningfully written and full of surprises. In the meantime, I wonder what was coming up next and please don't ask me for the baby plans because I'm not ready yet. Me and Kevin Durant needed more time to enjoy ourselves first then we can consider for a baby.

When Russell stepped out of the room in Maldives. He was walking down to where Kevin Durant is going to propose to him. "Oh hey babe, what's up?" "Nothing much, I wanted to surprise you something," Kevin said. "Oh okay," Next, Russell sees the heart shaped rose petals on the sand as Kevin starts holding both of Russell's hands. "Russell, I know that we have been getting our relationship back together just like what we did when we were playing for OKC and even when I was traded to another team, I wanted to spend the rest of my life with you and I want to be a father to our kids, Russell you kept me going when we both have disagreements and we may fight like dogs and cats. However, you still managed to find the love in our hearts and families as we begin our journey together. So I've been meaning to ask you this: Russell Westbrook, will you marry me?" He kneels down and opened the small box that had the engagement ring.

"YES! Yes!" Russell shouted excitedly. "I will marry you!" The travelers and locals cheered knowing that Russell Westbrook and Kevin Durant are now engaged. Their wedding will happen before regular season starts. In fact, they were thinking of where they are going to married? Either in Maldives, Italy, France or elsewhere.

Author's Note:

Hi! I'm back to working on the Russell and Kevin Durant fanfic and my oh my! Aren't they adorable together? Anyways, so sorry for going MIA, I have been busy with the other works but other than that I'm back.- Jessica