Confusion

Y/N's heart pounded in her chest as the weight of JJ's words settled upon her. The moonlight seemed to dim, losing its luster in comparison to the intensity of his gaze. Her mind raced, trying to find the right words to explain the situation, but they seemed to elude her in this moment of vulnerability. The garden around them felt suffocating, the air heavy with tension as JJ's anger pierced through the tranquility of the night.

the words caught in Y/N's throat as she locked eyes with JJ. She could feel the weight of his gaze, the intensity of his anger seeping into her very bones. The moonlight seemed to cast a dim glow around them, as if the universe itself was holding its breath, waiting for the storm to pass.

"JJ, it's not what you think..." she stammered, her voice barely above a whisper.

JJ's eyes blazed with a mixture of anger and hurt as he looked at Y/N and Simon, their hands still intertwined. The moonlight cast harsh shadows on his face, emphasizing the furrowed lines on his forehead and the tense set of his jaw. Y/N felt her heart sink, the weight of his disappointment heavy in the air.

Y/N tried to search for the right words to explain this situation, but couldn't. The moonlight seemed to dim around them, as if the universe itself held its breath, waiting for the storm to pass. She could feel the weight of JJ's gaze, the intensity of his anger seeping into her very bones. It was suffocating, the air heavy with tension, as if the garden itself had become a pressure cooker of emotions.

"I can't believe what I'm seeing," JJ's voice pierced through the stillness, his tone laced with a mixture of anger and hurt. Y/N could feel the weight of his gaze, her heart sinking with every passing second. The garden around them seemed to hold its breath as if it could sense the impending storm.

Simon released Y/N's hand, his expression reflecting a combination of guilt and remorse.

"Lad, it's not what you think," Simon attempted to reason, his voice filled with a blend of regret and desperation. There was a flicker of uncertainty in his eyes, mirrored by a similar uncertainty in Y/N's gaze. The moonlight, now barely a shimmer in the darkness, seemed to reflect their conflicting emotions.

"I saw you holding hands, Simon!" JJ's voice quivered with a mix of anger and betrayal.

"I was just comforting her" Simon yelled a hint of annoyance in his voice.

"I don't care what your excuse is, Simon!" JJ's voice boomed through the garden, his anger reverberating through the trees. Y/N felt a jolt of fear shoot through her, her heart pounding in her chest. The moonlight seemed to fade into the background, overshadowed by the intensity of the moment.

"I don't understand why it matters, JJ," Y/N's voice wavered slightly as she spoke, her arms crossed in a defensive stance. Her words hung in the air, heavy with a mixture of frustration and confusion. The moonlight, now a faint glow in the darkness, cast a subtle brilliance on her features, illuminating the furrow between her brows and the hint of vulnerability in her eyes.

"Y/N, you don't understand!" JJ's voice cracked with frustration as he took a step closer, his hands balling into fists at his sides. The moonlight, now a mere glimmer in the darkness, cast a haunting glow on his face, accentuating every line of tension etched onto his features. Y/N's heart pounded in her chest, caught between the conflicting emotions swirling within her.

Taking a couple steps closer JJ was now close to Y/N and Simon, but Y/N stopped him before he got any closer.

"No you don't understand JJ, I knew I shouldn't have come here" Y/N stated tears filling her eyes.

"JJ come on let's just go back inside, Clearly you're just upsetting her" Simon spoke as Y/N glanced up at him with a smile.

Just as JJ was about to answer Jennie walked outside. "JJ what are you doing out here" Jennie asked with a hint of jealousy