A Bright New Day

As the sun began to peek over the horizon, casting a soft golden glow upon the world, Y/N groggily reached over to silence the incessant buzzing of her alarm clock. The room was bathed in a gentle morning light, the rays filtering through the delicate lace curtains, accentuating the soft hues of pink and cream in the decor. Y/N yawned, stretching her arms above her head, feeling the muscles in her back awaken with a pleasant ache.

The first day of school loomed before Y/N like an uncharted territory, filled with both excitement and trepidation. As she slowly peeled herself from the comfort of her bed, the cool wooden floor greeted the soles of her feet with a gentle embrace. The soft morning light, filtering through the lace curtains, cast a warm golden glow on the room, coaxing a glimmer of hope and anticipation into Y/N's weary heart.

As Y/N prepared for her first day of school, she couldn't help but feel a mixture of excitement and nervousness. The anticipation hung in the air, mingling with the soft rays of sunlight that filtered through the lace curtains, casting intricate patterns on the walls. Y/N's heart raced, her mind teeming with thoughts of what the day would bring. She brushed her long, light blonde hair, each stroke seeming to ease her apprehension and bring a sense of calm.

She knew she was gonna see JJ and Simon today, She was excited to see Simon because of everything they talked about last night, but not as excited more nervous to see JJ.

*

As Y/N and her friends approached the beautiful old elegant school building, its grand facade seemed to greet them with a sense of history and promise. The red bricks, worn by time, stood proudly against the clear blue sky, each one telling a story of the countless students who had passed through its halls. The grand entrance, adorned with intricate carvings and a large wooden door, invited them into a world of knowledge and discovery.

As Y/N and her friends stepped through the grand entrance, the aura of the old school building enveloped them like a warm embrace. The aroma of polished wood and aged books filled the air, mingling with the whispers of excitement that echoed through the hallways. The intricate carvings on the walls seemed to come alive in the morning light, their subtle details telling stories of past generations.

Y/N's heart seemed to skip a beat as her eyes settled on JJ and his group of friends huddled near the lockers. A mix of nerves and anticipation swirled within her, causing her breath to catch in her throat. The sunlight, filtering through the large windows, kissed her skin with a warm glow, casting a halo of golden light around her as she slowly made her way towards them, her steps cautious yet determined.

As Y/N approached JJ and his group of friends, a mix of nerves and anticipation fluttered in her chest like a caged bird yearning to be set free. The hallway seemed to narrow, the echoes of conversation growing faint as her focus honed in on JJ's figure. The sunlight, filtering through the large windows, painted intricate patterns on the polished floors, casting a warm golden hue on the scene unfolding before her.

"And what do we owe the pleasure, Crimson Hill High's star volleyball player," JJ stated, his voice dripping with arrogance. The words hung in the air, like a thick fog, as Y/N tried to steady her racing heart. Her ocean blue eyes met JJ's gaze, searching for any hint of the emotions they had once shared. The hallway, with its polished floors and tall lockers, seemed to shrink around her, the sound of her friends' whispers fading into the background.

"well um I was hoping I could talk to Simon" Y/N stated as the group of boys looked shocked as JJ glared at Y/N/

JJ's piercing gaze bore into Y/N, his eyes narrowing in a mixture of surprise and irritation. A flicker of vulnerability crossed his features before he quickly masked it with a cocky smirk. The fluorescent lights above cast a cold, unforgiving glow on his face, accentuating the sharp angles of his jawline and the intensity in his eyes. Y/N's heart raced, her palms growing clammy as she mustered the courage to meet his challenge.