The Better boy

.....

"why are you always getting involved" JJ shouted in a deep voice, Y/n still facing the ground. "especially when it comes to her" JJ pointed to y/n as he pushed the figure back which caused y/n to feel something she's never felt around JJ and that was... Fear. As JJ kept shouting at the figure as he now gripped onto his shirt pulling him in, as if he was gonna punch them. Everyone outside started taking out their phones to record everything. 

"Yo Simon, JJ what are yall arguing about now" Someone shouted from afar. That's when Everyone went silent, putting their phones down, just standing there waiting. Y/n then lifted her head up after hearing Simon's name being brought up. "Josh this is none of your business" JJ spatted "in fact this is none of anyones business except mine and y/n's" JJ softly but deviously stated as he let Simon go and made his way back over to y/n. "isn't that right Y/N" JJ threw his arm around her, as she stood there terrified of JJ right now. 

"yo JJ cut it out" one of JJ's friends shouted, it was Tobi. Y/N stood there praying someone to get her out of this but it seems no one is able to talk sense into JJ. "what's going on with your lad" Tobi asked as he approached closer, standing next to Simon. 

As everyone else made their way outside surrounding them, Y/N finally had enough of everyone drama, all she wanted was a night to have fun and get drunk and here she is stuck in the middle again. "you know Im sick of this" Y/N yelled as she pushed JJ back. "what the hell" JJ said loudly with this fierce look in his eyes. "JJ why do you care all a sudden" Y/N asked loudly while everyone watched.  "you had so many opportunities, and you failed, plus you have someone" Y/N stated Loud and clear. "Y/N I.." JJ started but didn't get far with that sentence as Y/N interrupted him. "no you don't get to now, its crazy how it took one of your friends to talk to me, for you to even care" Y/N stated as she was ready to turn around and walk away until JJ grabbed her arm, that's when Simon's body shifted as he was ready to interfere, till Tobi stopped him. 

"let go of me JJ" Y/N stated sternly and that took JJ by surprise, so he let her go and watched her walked off and some other of his friends walked over to him. As Y/N was walking away; she looked over to see Simon still stood there by Tobi, so she walked up to him until they were only a few feet away from each other. "y/n" said Simon in the softest voice. "its okay trust me" y/n replied as she grabbed Simon's hand and walked away back to the house.

As the two swiftly made their way through the crows, Y/n couldn't help but think about what had just happened, why JJ made a scene like that? He chose her, he always did so why does he care? she clutched Simon's hand harder as they walked up the stairs to Jess's guest bedroom. She swung the door right open dragging Simon into the room, let she go of his hand as she turned back to shut the door. "Y/N" Simon voice softly filled the room as she had her back turned to him. "look you don't have to talk but.." she didn't let me him finish that sentence as she turned around, throwing her arms around his neck, slamming her lips against his. Simon stood there as if his whole body had froze, but suddenly has the sense to wrap his arms around her waist and lean into the kiss.