Is It Worth It?

As the girls and Luke sat in Y/N bedroom, they began talking about what happened at school yesterday. Y/N decided to go in late today to avoid everything.

"Y/n why would JJ do that, especially if that's his bestfriend" Jess questioned and Y/N couldn't give her an answer because she didn't even know.

"I don't know, I don't know what's going on with him" Y/N snapped back not realizing it.

Y/N's words hung in the air like a heavy cloud, her voice a mix of frustration and confusion. The room seemed to shift, the walls closing in as the weight of the situation settled upon their shoulders. Y/N's mind raced, trying to make sense of JJ's actions and the rumors that had been swirling around her. She struggled to find a way to explain his behavior, searching for answers that seemed elusive in the depths of her thoughts.

"do you think he's jealous" Lucy asked unsure if she was asking the right question.

Y/N's brows furrowed as she contemplated Lucy's question, her mind swirling with conflicting thoughts and emotions. The room seemed to warp and shift around her, the air thick with anticipation as she looked to her friends for guidance. The muted sunlight, now filtered through the sheer curtains, cast delicate shadows that danced upon the walls, adding to the sense of unease that permeated the room.

"It's not possible" Y/N replied, her voice tinged with uncertainty.

"why not" Lucy shrugged as if she didn't know who we were talking about.

Lucy shifted in her seat, her eyes darting between Y/N and Jess as if she were trying to piece together a puzzle. Sunlight filtered through the translucent curtains, casting a soft glow on the room, illuminating the uncertainty that knotted within her stomach. Her mind raced, chasing after the threads of their conversation, desperate for answers that seemed to slip through her fingers like grains of sand.

"I mean, think about it," Jess interjected, her voice brimming with curiosity.

Y/N's gaze shifted from Lucy to Jess, her mind racing as she tried to make sense of their words. The room, bathed in the soft glow of the evening sun, seemed to hold its breath in anticipation, as if waiting for the truth to be unveiled. A mixture of confusion and concern welled up within her, the weight of her friends' words settling upon her like a heavy shroud.

"Because," Y/N began, her voice laced with uncertainty as she searched for the right words to explain her hesitations. "JJ and I have always been Classmates, not even friends, how could there be anything romantic between us. It just doesn't make sense for him to be jealous."

Lucy leaned forward, her eyes filled with a mix of concern and curiosity.

"okay but explain how he acts when you look at Simon, or when you're talking to Simon" Lucy said as Jess nodded in agreement

Y/N's heart skipped a beat as Lucy's words hung in the air, her mind racing to find an explanation for JJ's peculiar behavior. The room, suffused with the soft glow of the setting sun, seemed to hold its breath, as if waiting for Y/N to unravel the mysteries that lay hidden beneath the surface. Her mind became a whirlwind of thoughts, emotions crashing against the confines of her chest like waves against a rocky shore.

"girls come on, I mean this is JJ Olatunji were talking about, I mean he cares for no one but him self and his love for the game" Luke stated.

"that's what I thought, I mean when he drove me home I felt different with him, like he was a different person" Y/N said softly.

"what are you gonna do about them, Y/N" Jess asked and Y/N couldn't give an answer but she knew she had to talk to the boys about all this.