06| Days

06| Days

Sithara was sat on the bed dolled up in her black night suit scrolling through her Instagram under the blanket with the air conditioner at a low temperature. Applying toner, serum and night cream had her skin glistening and her lips shining pink. All the skin-care & well-being tik-toks had taken over her head.

Sithara's eyes went up to Arsalan at the clacking as he locked the room behind him before entering in. He was almost half an hour late. After explaining the task to Inaya he had gone up to check on his children.

He walked up to the bed, untying his watch. "I don't appreciate you throwing attitude at me, definitely not when my family is around." He remarked. "I won't tolerate it."

Sithara looked up at him. He had already told her that in the passage. He did not have to repeat. He did not have to use the words like 'my family'. "I'll be careful." She simply accepted, making Arsalan glance at her in surprise. He knew that his woman never yields. "I didn't know that I would have to fake with my shauhar too."

"Sithara." She grinned, seeing him break into his signature smile.

"Arsalan." She spoke his name in the most sweetest way, holding his hand. "Come no??" Arsalan bend over to suckle her lips. "Hmm, just a second." He hummed over her lips.

She kept her phone aside at the side table, shifting to make space for him while he ambled to the closet to put relief spray on his vertebrae. "Do you want me to help???" She questioned.

"I'm good." He laid down and she put her head on his chest without wasting a second. "Sure??" Sithara confirmed and he agreed.

"You are only doing eleven to seven from tomorrow." Sithara did not trust him. He did eat healthy, made his body move in gym yet somehow it was not enough. He needed more care.

"If you say so." Arsalan mumbled, making her raise her eyes on him. She noticed he pulled her on her. She slapped his stomach. "What??" Arsalan exclaimed.

"We are fighting if you over work." She was serious. It was a golden chance for him to balance out his life. She could not let him ruin it by spending all his time in front of the laptop.

"It's not under my control Sithara."

"Says the boss."

"You know quite well what being a boss brings to the table." She rolled her eyes.

"I really wonder what our marriage would have been like if we were agreeable towards each other." She added.

"It's totally unfair for you to even ponder over it." Arsalan argued. "We are always doing what you want ninety-nine percent of the times."

Sithara sarcastically chuckled at that. "You mean me choosing which restaurant to eat at? Our holiday destination? Gifts for children?? Weekends for family gathering hm??"

He loved how she started to get red
as she explained. She was a baby. "Because I'm giving in on where we are buying the land, where we are spending our lockdown at." She was the smartest woman he had ever known yet she would always respond to him with feelings, with her heart on her sleeves.

"That's because I know better." He stopped Sithara to tease her but also before she could elongate the list. She had already penned down the latest heated topics between them. They had already spent quite a few sleepless nights due to them.