Chapter 9: Plans for today, plans for tomorrow

??? (Murderer's POV):

The lights went off a lot earlier than I expected. Now the only thing I need to do is execute the plan - that bitch, the Medic, ruined the previous night by saving my victim. Darn it.

My goal for tonight is to eliminate a certain someone. Gosh, they are so annoying. They better be a decent role and not a boring Survivor. And if we have a set of twins, that would be amazing!

I will wait for a bit. I hear them talking with people, so I can't just kill them in front of everyone!

While I am waiting for them to finish, here is something: I am certain I will win. And I will make sure no one gets in my way towards the sweet victory.

Now let's talk about my teammates. My sidekick, the Assassin, has helped a little (eh, more than a little) with the planning. Pointing out even the smallest flaws in the plans. My partner in crime (I laughed in my head at that) considers killing someone later in the game, unless he gets voted out before that. My other teammate - I don't even know who they are. No one has contacted me, claiming to be Scout or Witch. If I accidentally kill them, I would slightly regret it.

A questionable role is the Clown. Unlike the other roles, the goal is to get voted out. It also states you can kill one person. One person. I need to convince whoever is the Clown to help us out, kill someone and then I will help them get voted out. And they won't be in use anymore.

Quite the time has passed. I heard them just saying they are going somewhere - and right now, they are coming in my way, just going past me, down the hallway.

I get up, ready to follow them and commit my act in one of the rooms...

??? (Psychic's POV):

They were talking about things. And I stood there, listening to them and nodding from time to time. Some people have already left the group after either getting tired or just needed to do things.

My findings aren't that many so far - just that Kim-Ly was Good. Yet, she died the same night I found this out. How ironic. The first night was bad. Not terrible, bad. At least I lived.

I knew I was soon about to receive another clue, this time, I wanted to see Jo's team.

The chat was dismissed.

The clues appeared by themself in the journal, so it won't hurt if I sleep for a little, I 've been staying on-guard for the past 36 hours and I'm exhausted...

.

. .

. . .

. . . .

. . . . .

I woke up to Elizabeth shaking me and screaming for me to wake up, because I "slept in".

The first thing I did after acknowledging my surroundings, was to check my little pocket journal. I was waiting for this.

'Jo is Good.'

I'm relieved. But I still hold hope for eliminating the Evil team. What if they murder us in cold blood before we stop them? What if thez kill me tomorrow?

Don't let those thoughts get to you.

(Words: 527)