Just the beginning ✨

*The next day* (Sorry for any typos! )
—————————————————————————
Yuri: *Yawns* Guys wake up! What time is it?

Cai: *Sits up* ughh, my back is killing me man.

Yuri: What do you expect? We're sleeping on the floor. A hard floor at that.

Cai: Understandable.. Guys it's time to wake up. We have a long walk.

Touri: *rolls over* how can you say we have a "long" walk when we have no destination??!

Jabali: Touri let's not. Not today.

Touri: Just stating facts boo.

Ambilia: *stretches* OUCH! I low key forgot about my ankle being hurt. Now my ankle and back hurts!

Jabali: Need help getting up Ambilia? * asks flirtatiously*

Touri: She's just fine! Babe help me up! IM YOUR GIRLFRIEND JABALI!

Yuri: Cai what time is it?

Cai: *looks at watch* it's currently 9:32 Am. We need to go ahead and find a new spot. This classroom isn't going to hold always and be always suitable for us to stay.

Jabali: Cai is right we need to leave TODAY. This classroom isn't stable enough for us to live.

Yuri: Right, plus we're running out of food . There isn't anymore canned food in the Lunch room pantry.

Ambilia: you guys are right but..what about me? My ankle is not ankling.

Touri: This time we leave you behind. No buts or ands! End of discussion.

Jabali: Its really odd that you want to always leave Ambilia behind. Even when it first happened.

Yuri: right, it's like your jealous or something.

Ambilia: you have always been a jealous freak! Nothing I can say OR do will ever improve your thoughts of me..

Touri: how dare you?! I'm never jealous of anything or anyone! For you to Sit up here and really think that you have the upper hand of things is crazzzy! I might cant stop my boyfriend from being a people pleaser but I can stop him from talking to you or even being around you! I'm never jealous because anything I want I GET! You get it? If anyone is jealous it's you!

Ambilia: So this is what all this secret animosity is coming from. You think your "boyfriend" is feeling me? Well honestly I don't blame him. Just look at yourself, you're a outsider trying to look in. Nothing but a jealous snob.

Touri: YOU SAY THAT AGAIN IM GOING TO START SWINGING! GONE AHEAD!

Ambilia: COME ON THEN BOO! YOU START SWINGING IM GOING TO KNOCK YOU ON YOUR BEHIND! KEEP PLAYING!

Touri: YOU KEEP PLAYING! EVER SINCE I PAYED THAT SENIOR TO BE IN A RELATIONSHIP WITH YOU YOU VE BEEN ACTING DIFFERENT!

Ambilia: STUPID HE TOLD ME YOU PAYED HIM! ITS NOT THAT HARD TO FIGURE IT OUT!

Touri: *claps sarcastically * IM GLAD HE CAME FORWARD BOO! IM SO SICK AND TIRED OF YOU! JUST DIE ALREADY YOU FREAKING DOG!
*Yuri, Jabali, &Cai all gasps*

Yuri: THATS ENOUGH TOURI! Why would you even say that?

Jabali: That was low as low can get. I'm speechless..