Secrets unravel 🤫

Sorry for any typos!
——————————————————————————
Ambilia: I really can't believe he's gone *takes shirt and wipes her tears*

Jabali: I didn't realize how important he was to you.

Ambilia: w-well he's my friend! I would react the same about y'all. I feel sick now. *gags and runs to the restroom*

Yuri: Hey, Jabali? I still have the paper. *gives him the paper*

Jabali: all it says is it's Time to confess..probably something he wanted to write about that bite.

Yuri: probably or maybe it's something else like~ as if he did something?

Jabali: what could he possibly do that he would hide ?

Yuri: you're right. That's a good question.

Jabali: just hide the paper. It seems to be ripped anyways.

Yuri: yeah. It seems as if he tore it in half. I will just put it in the of the drawers in the hall.

Jabali: okay be careful.

*Touri sitting behind the stair case wall listening *

Yuri: *hides the ripped paper in the drawer*

Ambilia: hey, I'm back.  I just got really sick. That's all.

Yuri: Yeah. Im glad you're okay.

Jabali: anyone checked on touri?

Yuri: nah.

Ambilia: can't. My ankle is still sprained.

Jabali: okay I'll check *goes up stairs*

*Touri runs as fast as she can back to her room*

Jabali: hey? Touri you're okay?

Touri: yes. I am. Now leave me alone.

Jabali: listen, I'm sorry. But me and you just don't have any chemistry.

Touri: okay, then how we ended up in a relationship in the first place?

Jabali: you know how...you have a great body and you know...we did -

Touri: you don't have to say anymore. So basically you used me for my body?

Jabali: I'm in highschool...I was stupid. I shouldn't have done it but I did. I'm very sor-

Touri: save your sorrys. I - I don't want to hear it! Get out and leave me alone.

Jabali: but Touri-

Touri: you used me! That's why you probably wanted to break up! Feeling guilty!

Jabali: n-no. Actually~

Touri: it wasn't my fault...you actually called me yuri's name and you knew it!

Jabali: Touri wait let me explain

Touri: *grabs a glass bottle* you dumb freaking IDIOT! I HATE YOU!

Jabali: Touri , please put the bottle down! I'm so sorry!

Touri: *breaks glass on night stand* YOU WANTED TO GET IN A RELATIONSHIP WITH ME AND USE ME SO YOU CAN STAY OUT OF BULLYING!

Jabali: Touri that's not true!

Touri: *walks slowly towards Jabali with broke glass in her hand* THEN WHAT WAS IT JABLI?! ADMIT THAT YOU USED ME AND CALLED ME THAT LOW LIFE'S NAME!

Jabali: OKAY OKAY! I DID! I USED YOU AND I CALLED YOU YURIS NAME ON ACCIDENT!