On the road pt 2

Sorry for any typos 💖
———————————————————————————
* 3MONTHS LATER*
Ambilia: whew guys, I can't keep up, I have to rest.

Jabali: okay, kameria please look after ambilia for me. I have to find a monster and some food.

Kameria: okay, I shall be here when you get back.

Touri: isn't it almost time for you to drop anyways ambilia?

Ambilia: *out of breath* y-yes . I-I'm 7months pregnant.

Yuri: the sweet baby is almost here. We need to find a place just in case this walk makes you drop early than expected.

Kameria: most women give birth around 7months so we must find a stable home until the baby drops.

Jabali: ok, I found a can of beans for you ambilia. And I have the monster kameria.

Amibilia: thank you so much Jabali! *gets knife and force the can to open then eats*

Kameria: when this outbreak first happened my mother was saying something about monsters can't see they only hear and smell. So she rubbed monster blood all over me and her. She said they'll think were one of them.

Ambilia: man, *chews* I wish we still had that van.

Yuri: it's touri fault that we don't have it anymore. She didn't close the FREAKING DOOR!

Jabali: please keep it down Yuri! It doesn't matter anymore the van is gone and there's nothing we can do to bring it back!

Touri: nah, Yuri is right. I'm so sorry for that. Maybe it's time for me to go my own way.

Jabali: Touri stop that. It's better if we stick together!

Yuri: *scoffs* let her go. She brings nothing but trouble anyways.

Jabali: Yuri! Stop it.

Ambilia: *burps* guys..it's getting dark.

Kameria: ambilia is right, we need to find shelter then in the morning we'll move until we find something stable!

Jabali: come on guys.

Yuri: I saw a cottage 'round back.

Jabali: perfect! Kameria and Touri grab ambilia just in case.

Kameria& Touri: okay! *grabs ambilia arms*

*THEYVE FOUND THE COTTAGE*

Jabali: *whispers* kameria go right and Touri go left. Yuri stay with ambilia out here. Don't come in until I signal, got it?

Yuri: yes.

*Jabali kicks the door in and goes straight while kameria goes right and Touri goes left.*

Jabali pulls open the closet door and a monster comes out of it. Jabali screams very loudly killing the monster while doing so. "I'm okay, I'm okay" says Jabali breathily. He goes into the kitchen and he sees a little girl laying down on the floor. "Hey kid, are you okay?" He slowly puts down his weapon and approaches the little girl cautiously. He was about to tap her shoulder until he hears a loud scream coming from outside. He immediately left the kitchen to go outside only to see ambilia laying on the ground with "water" streaming out of her. "UGHHHH, I-i think my water broke!" Yells ambilia.

Jabali: ambilia I need you to try and be a little quiet. We still need a signal from the others. Where's Yuri?

Ambilia: I-i-i don't know, this hurts soooo bad! AHH.

Ambilia is yelling so loud that the monsters all come running out to get to her.

Jabali: AHHH SHOOT! Bump it!

Jabali grabs ambilia and carefully drags her into the house while closing the door.

Ambilia: w-what about Yuri?

Jabali: she shouldn't have run off. *sighs*

Ambilia: do this house have a couch or something?

Jabali: yes..can you stand up?

Ambilia: y-yea I think so. *gets up slowly*

Jabali and ambilia slowly walks to the couch in the living room.

Ambilia: please go check on the others.

Jabali: who's going to stay with you? Your water just broke and monsters are swarming outside!

Ambilia: comon, I can h-handle myself! Pfft.

Jabali nods his head and grabs a weapon for ambilia to keep. He then runs upstairs to try and find kameria and Touri .

Jabali: Touri? Kameria? Where are you guys? You didn't signal anything.

Jabali starts to worry. He goes inside rooms after rooms and they're not there.

Jabali: did they really ditch us? I-I can't believe it!

Jabali runs downstairs to ambilia only to see her bashing the little girls head in.

Jabali: W-W-WHAT ARE YOU DOING? Omg omg omg, ambilia? Really?

Ambilia: she was a monster Jabali. No hope. I'm sorry.

Jabali: s-she..can't be.. t-this. *tears up*

Ambilia: where are the other girls? I really need to have my baby. And nothing is going to be in my way of doing so.

Jabali: t-they're g-gone ambilia. I don't know if they're alive or dead! They're not in the house anymore.

Ambilia: my goodness. Ugh! W-why?? Why now?

Jabali: they've ditched us. Well kameria and Touri did, I still don't know if Yuri will come back.

Ambilia: ugh. Well Jabali, it's you and me. The door locked right?

Jabali: yes.

Ambilia: Jabali I need you to deliver my baby.

Jabali: ambilia..I-i don't know how !

Ambilia: p-please!

Jabali: okay okay!

Ambilia pulls her pants down and puts her legs up. She nods her head. And starts pushing.

Ambilia: AHHHHH, WHEW!

Jabali: take breath...1 2 3, PUSH!

*MONSTERS START BANGING ON THE DOORS AND WINDOWS*

Ambilia: AHHHHHHHHHHHUGHHH.

* MONSTERS ARE NOW BREAKING THE WINDOW GLASS*

Jabali: take breath...it's okay it's okay. 1 2 3 PUSH!

Ambilia: AHHHHHHHHH, OH MY-

*MORE AND MORE MONSTERS START TO SWARM AROUND THE CABBIN*

Jabali: THE BABY IS ALMOST HERE!! 1 2 3 PUSHHHH!

*MONSTERS BROKE IN THE CABBIN*

Ambilia: AHHHHHHHHUGHHH! JABALI!

The baby is born...

Jabali: here SHE goes!!!

Ambilia: Awee, look at my baby. *cries*

Jabali: look, I know you just pushed out a baby but it's time to go!

Ambilia: *hurrys up and pulls pants up*

Jabali: ambilia come on!

Jabali and ambilia runs upstairs as the monsters follow. They found a room with a lock. They ran in and closed the door and locking it. They turn around and they see Yuri is in the floor bleeding..

Ambilia: OMG YURI!

Jabali: YURIII!??!!!