Just the beginning pt2

*The next day*.    (Sorry for the typos!)
—————————————————————————

Jabali: *yawns* *takes watch and look at time* whew. It's still early.

Yuri: *wipes eyes* well look who's up. *giggles*

Jabali: oh?! Girl, you can't be just talking and laughing out of the blue. *laughs* 

Yuri: *laughs* shhh we're going to wake the others up. 

Jabali: *whispers* I got a question Yuri.

Yuri: *whispers* what is it?

Jabali: *whispers* come up here in the passenger seat to find out..

Yuri: *carefully drags her self into the passenger seat *  *whispers* what's up?

Jabali: *whispers* how do you feel about ..uh Cai?

Yuri: *whispers* well..he's a nice friend.

Jabali: *whispers* that's how you feel about him? I thought y'all was going out.

Yuri: *whispers* what? No way. We don't like eachother like that.

Jabali: *whispers* oh. Okay that's nice to know. *sigh of relief *

Yuri: *whispers* uhh. How do you feel about touri and Ambilia?

Jabali: *whispers* they're cool. Touri is very controlling and I don't want to be with her anymore but I don't have the guts to tell her that.

Yuri: *whispers* you need to tell her. It's now or never. She will continue telling you what to do and how to do it if you don't tell her. How about Ambilia?

Jabali: *whispers* Ambilia is cool but as a friend, I hope she knows that I'm not trying to flirt with her. It's just a trait that I have.

Yuri: *whispers* I see. It'll be okay , you'll just have to tell them.

Jabali: *whispers* what do you mean "i see" did I ever seem to flirt with you?

Yuri: *whispers* sometimes it can come off as that but I ignore it and brush it off.

Jabali: *whispers* I wish you didn't brush it off...if you felt that way it's because I was...flirting with you.

Yuri: *whispers* what? Jabali we can't do this my friend likes you very much!

Jabali: *whispers* hmm. I didn't even ask you out..yet. Plus they don't have to know...

Yuri: *whispers* I have liked you for years but now you want me?

Jabali: *whispers* I knew you did..I just couldn't ask you out then because of touri. Now the world is going down hill I might as well be with the girl I love most.

Yuri: *whispers* stop talking nonsense Jabali. You said it a while back that me and you could never be together. Why now when everything is basically wiping out?

Jabali: *whispers* I just told you Yuri. It's because of touri that's why I've been saying things I don't mean. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. I really want to be with you!

Yuri: *whispers* but what about Ambilia?

Jabali: *whispers* you don't have to tell her Yuri. The world is full of monsters now , you really think Ambilia would even care? Think about it she care more about living then love life.

Yuri: *whispers* yea. You're right, I want to be w-with you too. So you're saying we're going to keep it on the low..

Jabali: *whispers* yes, dont tell anyone. Just me and you against the world .