Yu's Soliloquy

My name is Yu. An ordinary boy. I heard I was born in South Korea, but I lived in Japan for all I remember. I wouldn't know... not until she came in my life. she taught me about things I would have never thought about, she taught me about people, she taught me about dreams and... she taught me about death.

Death... It was something unknown to me at the time. Though, I had some knowledge of it, it only came in the form of the television or the newspaper in my home. she and I met when I went outside my home for the first time. When I was confused and lost, she took my hand and guided me around the town I unknowingly lived in.

For the first time in my life... I felt freedom and longing. Freedom to experience whatever I want, and longing to experience the companionship she gave to me again. But... Life is often unfair. Shortly after my first taste of elation, she told me something unbelievable... she told me that she is going to die.

It was shocking. All the exhilaration I felt about my situation suddenly disappeared. It was like my body turned into stone with how rigid my body became. I even forgot to breathe properly for a moment.

After that, it was a blur. I remember returning to my home, and being in a lot of pain. I remember holding a knife and... and I remember waking up in the street. Why... Why can't I remember? What happened in my past that I can't remember?

Although I'm filled with questions and doubts. Now is not really the time to be addressing them. My legal guardian gave me an opportunity of a lifetime. A chance to experience School. He said that it is the best School in Japan. He thinks I can learn a lot there, at least a lot more than I can learn in a random school.

I'm interested in the opportunity as well, so I quickly agreed and did the entrance exam. I think I did pretty well, because I got a mail about me being accepted shortly after the exam. Though, I am worried since this would be my first time going to school, I'm interested in what my school life will be like.

Yu's Soliloquy end

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
AN:
Hello. I am a newbie writer who decided to make a Crossover Fanfiction of COTE and The Boxer. The first few chapters might be a bit boring and stale, but I would firstly like to focus on the character interactions and the primary protagonist, Yu. Further world building and other POVs will come later in the story.
Also, I will mostly be using the Anime for the Timeline of Events that would be happening, so if there are any inconsistencies to what you have read in the Light Novel, that is the reason.
Finally, this story will be having Irregular updates, as I will be busy with College. I will still try to update this story every week, but please don't expect regular updates anytime soon.