Chapter 1 part 3

[Location: 1-A Classroom]
[Yu pov]

After the entrance ceremony, I went to my designated class, class 1-A. I entered my classroom, found my seat and then sat down. My seat is in the rear left corner of the class, near a window, with quite the nice scenery outside.

It seems I came a bit early since there are only a few students present in the class. Looking around I saw a girl with lilac hair with a calculating look, a bald guy with a sturdy build sitting with composure, a blonde haired guy with a pony tail and a scheming gaze, hidden behind a playful facade, and some others as well.

'So these people will be my classmates huh?' I only gave each of them a short glance as to not be a bother. 'For now... Let's just enjoy the scenery outside.' I thought so, while closing my eyes and enjoying the refreshing wind and quiet atmosphere in the room. It was quite peaceful until...

"Damn! I'm gonna be late!" a girl shouted as she came running from outside of the classroom and entered in a hurry. Well... there goes my peaceful time... haah~

pant! pant!

"What? I'm early? the fu-" she looked like she sprinted here and was quite time conscious, despite it being useless since she came a bit early.

"Language. Please mind your manners stranger-san." the lilac haired girl said. Looks like she is a bit of a stickler for rules and proper manners.

"Huh? Who the heck are you?" she asked reflexively, probably not realizing that...

"My name is Sakayanagi Arisu. It is a pleasure to meet you stranger-san." the lilac haired girl stood up from her seat and gave a graceful greeting.

'Oh? So she is already making a move?' what move is she making? Well...

"Stop calling me stranger-san! I have a name!" she who thought she was late, shouted once she realized what the lilac haired girl, Sakayanagi Arisu is calling her.

"Oh my, you do? Then please if it is not much of a bother, why don't you introduce yourself." she said fully taking control of the conversation and ask- no almost ordered her to introduce herself.

"Tch! My name is Kamuro Masumi." she said a bit irritatedly. She must have been a bit irritated with getting led around by her.

"Hello, Masumi-san." she said her first name, as if to state that they were close.

"Huh? Why did you use my first name?" she once again said in an irritated manner. 'Is she going through something? or do all girls act irritated?'

"Fufufu, I believe that we have grown quite close already, Masumi-san. But if it displeases you, I suppose I would have to continue referring to you as stranger-san." she said in amusement.

"haah~" she sighed in resignation.

"Fine. You can call me by my first name. But don't mention that idiotic way of calling me anymore." she spoke in a resigned and once again an irritated manner.

"Why are you sighing Masumi-san? Isn't it nice to get to know a new friend? Fufu." there it is again, her signature laugh... I wonder if everyone had their own signature laugh? or is it unique to the lilac haired girl?

"Yeah, yeah." Kamuro said in a defeated manner.

"Oh, are you guys done? Then I guess it is my time to introduce myself!" the blonde haired guy with the pony tail said in an upbeat manner.

"Hmm? Go ahead then." Sakayanagi said in a disinterested manner, as if to give him the stage. So she noticed it too huh...

"Thanks! My name is Masayoshi Hashimoto. I like playing tennis and do a bit of chess, nice to meet you ladies." he said so in an upbeat tone, even adding a little wink in the end.

"Ugh." Kamuro spat out in disgust.

"Fufufu, interesting... Hashimoto-kun, I wonder if you would be free for a game of chess later?" she laughed in amusement and proposed a game of chess to confirm his intentions, or rather make sure that their interests align.

"Alright! Then it is my turn now! My name is Yahi-" someone started to introduce himself before getting interrupted.

*All students, please go to the gymnasium for the club orientation. I repeat all students... *

"Uh..." he muttered something in a silent voice, before sitting down in his seat and holding his head with both of his hands.

"Well, nice to meet you Yahi. Anyways, I gotta go to the gym." saying a few parting words to the guy that failed to introduce himself properly, he started leaving the classroom to go the gym.

"Yes, let us make haste Masumi-san. I advise that you should head to the gym as well Yahi-san. Fufu." she suggested so to Kamuro and didn't forget to make a dig at poor 'Yahi-san'.

"Huh? Hey wai-" he tried to say something again, but once again he got interrupted by the sound of chairs screeching.

"... My name is Katsuragi Kohei, may I know your name?" the bald guy, whose name is Katsuragi said after being silent for a while. 'Huh... Is this what people call pity?'

Chapter 1 part 3 end

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
AN:
Sorry, if it's cringe. This is my first time writing about friendly banter between different characters.

On a side note, I was unsure at first whether I should include Sakayanagi's laugh in this chapter. But then I saw this:

So I would be including Sakayanagi and Ryuuen's signature laugh in future chapters. Just wanted to inform my readers.