Chapter 2 : The USB

Wang Yi arrived at the mansion, but when she entered the door, she already see the whole mafia leaders were there, sitting and waiting for her to arrive.

"What are you all doing here?" She asked and give her coat the the butler, "Well, we got a big problem."

"How big?" Wang Yi asked and sat down in her very own sofa, she's the only person sitting in that black couch. "Big.. The Americans and Russians are planning something behind us, the leader of the big mafia organization in Japan, Nagasaki Kimura won't help." Yuan Yiqi explain and Wang Yi knew that it's already a problem.

"Why wouldn't he help us?"

"He said that he's finding his daughter... He doesn't want anyone to bother him." Zhang Yueming said, "Our only way to get the Italians and the Arabian gang army is that USB." Wang Yi said, her face suddenly became problematic and she's already in distress.

"USB?" Shen Mengyao.

"The evidence I got last year, I knew something is happening. And that USB is a powerful device that I created when I was in college." She explained and it all make sense to them.

Then Zhang Xin enter the place, "Wang Yi, glad you were here now!" She was happy, "Sister Zicai, where's sister Chen Ke?" The latter asked.

"Well, he went back to G city to have a meeting." Zhang Xin said and Wang Yi smiled.

"Wang Yi, get your USB now, or we'll die here." She said and Wang Yi reach out for her pocket, but she was shocked, realizing it wasn't in her pocket.

"Shit! I lost it!" She said and angrily left her mansion.

Wang Yi angrily hurried and rush the car, she doesn't care anymore if cars would crash, she only cares about getting to her destination immediately.

After 10 minutes, she arrived back at the brothel, she was very angry that she shot at the ceiling, the women and all people suddenly leave in a panic.

"Where the hell is Zhou Shiyu???!!" She's so angry that she pointed the gun in a woman, "She's in her room, she's resting, my lord." She said and stopping herself to tremble.

"Where?"

After that, they showed Zhou Shiyu's room to her. Wang Yi saw that Zhou Shiyu is resting in her bed, sleeping peacefully, but Wang Yi closed the door and slapped Zhou Shiyu.

Zhou Shiyu suddenly got wide awake, "What happened?" Zhou Shiyu was startled.

"You better tell me where that goddamn USB went or I'll goddamn blow your head up?!" Wang Yi is clearly angry, Zhou Shiyu started to tremble, she don't know what does Wang Yi talking about.

"Please, I don't know what you're talking about." She said and Wang Yi laugh hysterically, but suddenly look at Zhou Shiyu with a serious expression.

Later, the people downstairs heard screams and whips, some items being destroyed and they all know what it is. Wang Yi is really angry and she can all do what she wanted.

Zhou Shiyu is full of bruises, Wang Yi slap her again, "You're not gonna talk?"

Zhou Shiyu shook her head, kept on crying while her face had blood on it. "You're not going to talk, but you will." She said and drag her out by pulling her hair, Zhou Shiyu groaned so much and just cried and stopped herself to fight, she doesn't have enough strength to keep herself awake.

And a sudden flashback just came into her vision, ever since she was a kid, her father used to hurt her always. And by remembering that painful day, she can't help her tears to fall more down in her eyes.

---

Chapter 2 ends