Chapter 11: Quarrel [WARNING]

Fei Qinyuan arrived at Wang Yi's vacation house in Beijing and she saw Wang Yi, reading some books.

"You clearly wait for me, huh?"

Then Wang Yi stood up and kiss her, "of course, why wouldn't I do that?" She said and Fei Qinyuan kissed her again, then whispered, "Let's go to the bedroom."

Wang Yi widely smiled, and went to the master's bedroom upstairs and locked it. Then Fei Qinyuan continued to kissed Wang Yi and then push her in the bed. "What are you doing?" Wang Yi asked with a smile in her face.

"We didn't perform sex while I'm away." She said and unzipped Wang Yi's trousers, but Wang Yi stopped her and say, "let me do it." She said.

But Wang Yi can see that Fei Qinyuan is in a hurry, "Please, hurry!" She said and wrap her arms around Wang Yi's neck. "Don't be such in a hurry, baby. Just let me do my job." Wang Yi said, undressed everything that Fei Qinyuan wore and spread her legs.

Wang Yi put a condom and gently thrust it inside her, "just tell me if it hurts."

"Of course not, silly! Just thrust it harder!"

Wang Yi smiled and started to moving out and in.

"Agh! Ha! Hmm!"

"You like it? Its making weird sounds." Wang Yi teased that made Fei Qinyuan's cheeks to blushed.

But Wang Yi suddenly remembered Zhou Shiyu, so she stopped and say, "Shit, I'm in no mood." She suddenly uttered and it made Fei Qinyuan to be in shock.

"What the fuck? No mood?"

"Yes, baby. I just remembered something." She said and sat down in the edge of the bed and sighed deeply, "tell me, did you have sex with another woman that you find me boring???" Fei Qinyuan is clearly angry at her.

"Of course not! You'll the only one I love!"

"Stop this fucking nonsense, Ah Yi. You keep fucking me with your stupid excuses."

"Oh come on! Not now!" Wang Yi is clearly tired of her personality, "you tell me who the fuck is she?"

"Yuan Yuan, what the fuck is wrong with you! You're always being like that, like what the fuck? You better leave before I get mad at you." Wang Yi said and started to wear her clothes back again.

Fei Qinyuan wanted to get mad but then she stopped herself and sighed deeply, "I'll go get water for you, I'm sorry." She said and wear all her clothes and go downstairs.

"Bullshit. She's a fucking whore! Forget about Zhou Shiyu!" Wang Yi said, looking frustrated about it.

After 1 minutes, Fei Qinyuan returns with a water and give it to Wang Yi, "thanks."

Wang Yi drank the whole water and Fei Qinyuan suddenly laugh at her, "you deserve it." She said, and Wang Yi was confused, "excuse me?"

"I was surprised you just drink the whole water without asking what I put into it." She said and Wang Yi was so shock, "you fucking bitch!!! What did you do?!!"

"That's what you get for cheating on me, multiple times, Ah Yi. Now, suffer with your own cock!" Fei Qinyuan said and close the door of the room and leave Wang Yi.

Wang Yi was about to chase her, but she suddenly felt pain in her horn. She fall in the ground and saw that it's getting really really hard than ever. "Stupid bitch. I'll kill you if I ever caught you!" Wang Yi continue to cuss and suddenly undressed her trousers again.

And started to masturbate herself, even more cum comes out, it's not enough for her and it's just getting hard.

"I should fucking go home!" She said and gather all her strength and stand up.

---

Chapter 11 ends