Chapter 9: WARNING ⚠

Evening

Zhou Shiyu come out of the bathroom and trembling a lot, then she saw Wang Yi, sitting in the bed. She saw her pants is down in the floor and wearing nothing down her, so Zhou Shiyu can clearly see how big it is.

Zhou Shiyu's heart race so fast like she can feel that it's aching a bit.

Wang Yi bit her lower lip, seeing Zhou Shiyu wore the black lingerie turns Wang Yi on even more. Wang Yi then spread her thighs and say, "Kneel."

Then Zhou Shiyu trembled continuously but do as Wang Yi told her to do, she kneel in front of her. "Put it inside your mouth." Wang Yi said, and Zhou Shiyu was so shock to hear that.

"B-But—" Zhou Shiyu didn't get to finish when Wang Yi slap her face so hard that she didn't even stopped herself to cry, "I already granted your wish, if you dare to disobey me right now. Even sister Yaoyao won't protect you..!" She said, and Zhou Shiyu just nod.

And then Zhou Shiyu suck it within her mouth and just continue to shed tears in silent, Wang Yi then started to hold her moans and hold the bedsheet tight.

The veins in her hands is getting more visible, and Zhou Shiyu even made it faster.

"Agh! Ah! That's it!! Oh! F-Faster!! Agh! Hah!! Oh! Fuck! Y-You're— Agh! Hah! Hmm!!" Wang Yi continue to moan but since the room is full soundproof, Wang Yi is confident that no one will hear her nor hear what they're doing.

And suddenly, a white semen suddenly come out of Wang Yi and it popped inside Zhou Shiyu's mouth. Wang Yi stopped Zhou Shiyu and breath heavily, then suddenly throw Zhou Shiyu in the bed.

Zhou Shiyu was so shock and don't know what to do, "I can't take it anymore, it's coming!!" Wang Yi said and stopped for a seconds.

"Master! You're—" Zhou Shiyu didn't get to finish again when Wang Yi spread her legs and forcibly insert it inside her, Zhou Shiyu felt so much pain, all she can do is to surrender to Wang Yi.

She felt so hot and dizzy at the same time.

Zhou Shiyu knew that Wang Yi forgot to wore a condom, but she can't remind her anymore since it's turning her mind blank.

"Agh! Ah! M-Master! Agh! Hah! It h-hurts! Agh! Hmm! Stop!!" Zhou Shiyu tried to stop Wang Yi, but Wang Yi only held her both wrist up and continue to pull and thrust.

"Agh! Hah! Don't move! Shit!!" Wang Yi didn't stop not until more semen comes out, "Agh! I'm cumming!!" Zhou Shiyu scream and then both of them stop and both of them kept on panting.

More white semen comes out and makes the bed wet. Zhou Shiyu's body is getting shivers, her thighs can't control the tremble.

"Let's do the anal sex."

Wang Yi made Zhou Shiyu bend and Zhou Shiyu didn't even resist.

Wang Yi didn't felt any slight guilt in her face and force to put it inside even it doesn't fit, and by that process, the anal bleed and Wang Yi successfully entered.

Zhou Shiyu continue to cry, the deep of Wang Yi's horn is extraordinarily painful for Zhou Shiyu to bear since her body is not use to it and practically weak since she was a child.

"I'll fill you up until you bear my child." She said and Zhou Shiyu was so shock to hear that, "No! N-No! I don't want it!! If you made me bear a child, I'll kill it with me." Zhou Shiyu said, and Wang Yi smirk.

"If you do that, then I'll kill mr. Zhou... Is that what you want? And besides, after you give birth, I'll just kill you anyway." Wang Yi said, and Zhou Shiyu was so sad about it. She knew that she's a toy for her, but she can't do anything about it.

"Leave my father alone!" Zhou Shiyu was about to slap Wang Yi, but due to a weak body, Wang Yi get to stop her and even bit her neck. "Agh! It hurts a lot!!"

Wang Yi was so pissed, she stopped and slap Zhou Shiyu again.

"You disobey me and disrespect me. Don't worry, you'll get what you deserve."

Wang Yi took a whip and then she started hitting Zhou Shiyu with it, every line that the made whip in Zhou Shiyu's body is totally painful that made Zhou Shiyu scream so much and cry a lot.

"You're just my slave!!" Wang Yi do it again and again until Zhou Shiyu passed out.

Wang Yi saw that her whole body is bleeding a lot, so she stopped and then showed a pissed expression.

"What the fuck is wrong with this whore!" Wang Yi shout in her anger and throw the whip away.

Wang Yi was about to leave, but she stopped when Zhou Shiyu said, "Stop! Don't cry, 'cause I'll be here... Ah Yi." Wang Yi was so shock to hear that and looked at the girl she hurt a lot.

Not until she realize something....

---

Chapter 9 ends