Chapter 12: Say goodbye

Wang Yi return home, and immediately locked herself in her room, feeling the pain in her hardened horn.

"Fuck Fei Qinyuan!!" She cussed and go to the bathroom and open the coldest temperature in her shower.

She's lucky, no one is there, because the team is always in their businesses and will return to the mansion in the afternoon. But the servants don't understand what's wrong with Wang Yi.

The butlers saw their masters cars arrived outside, so they immediately greet them. "Morning, young masters."

"Where is Wang Yi?" Zhang Xin asked and pass her long coat, "She's in her room, master Zicai. But she seems not feeling well at the moment."

They all sighed and Zhang Yueming also passed her long black coat, "where is Zhou Shiyu?" Zhang Yueming asked with a cold voice and a cold expression. "She left with master Shen Mengyao."

"What???? And you clearly just let them leave???" Zhang Yueming was so shocked to hear that, "I'm the one responsible for Yao Yao's action." Yuan Yiqi suddenly arrived and show them a cold expression.

"You know about this?" Zhang Xin asked. Then, Yuan Yiqi nodded and turn around, "They'll be back.. Don't worry about it." She said and enter the mansion without any further conversation with them.

"It's totally right. Yuan Yiqi's only concern is Shen Mengyao." Lin Shuqing said and chuckled, Zhang Yueming and Zhang Xin felt pissed. But luckily, Liu Qianqian and Xuyang Yuzhuo is there to calm the both of them.

"Just don't get mad. Please." Liu Qianqian begged and Zhang Yueming sighed deeply and kiss Liu Qianqian's forehead, "I'm sorry." She said and embrace her.

**

"Zhou Zhou, your father is mr. Nagasaki? How's that even possible?" Shen Mengyao was so shocked about it, "I don't know how to contact my father."

"If they found out, they'll both kill us. But don't worry, I'll protect you." Shen Mengyao said and smile.

They're both in a cafe and Zhou Shiyu smiled widely, after feeling Shen Mengyao's pure affectionate for her as a friend. But can't stop herself to frown.

"I won't ask my father for help. But rather say my farewell once I die." She said, and Shen Mengyao stopped sipping her coffee, "so you're not lying about your wish?" She asked.

Zhou Shiyu shook her head, "I am ready to die. I find it the last hope I can have. It's the opportunity." She said and Shen Mengyao shook her head, "but I won't let you..."

"I know, that's why I am begging you to give me this first chance." She said and Shen Mengyao stopped herself to cry.

"Don't worry about father Nagasaki. I'll tell him to protect your group once I pass."

"Please stop... I don't want to hear my friend's farewell." She said and smile, wiping the tears in her cheeks. "But if I ever get to have the chance to live a life, I will. For you." Zhou Shiyu said and held her hands.

"Promise?"

"I promise."

***

A few hours later

It was lunch and Wang Yi is still in the bathroom, still doing the same thing. But still, not enough.

"Fuck Fei Qinyuan, I'll surely punish her." Wang Yi endure the pain.

***

Zhou Shiyu met Nagasaki Kimura at the park with Shen Mengyao, and can't stop herself to cry when she ran and held her father in her arms.

"Father.." Zhou Shiyu spoke Japanese, and Nagasaki look so worried about her, "Where have you been, my daughter? I heard Wang Yi assaulted you!"

Then Nagasaki Kimura saw her face having bruise, "Who did this to you?" He asked, but then Zhou Shiyu shook her head, "I'm fine, father."

"Don't worry, I'll kill Wang Yi and help you escape." He said, but then Zhou Shiyu step back, "I'm sorry father, but I don't wanna go. I am just here to say goodbye to you." She said and Nagasaki Kimura was so shock to hear that.

"What? Zhou Zhou?"

"Father please, no matter what happened. You'll help them, especially my sisters." She said and smile widely, Nigasaki Kimura felt so mad but he couldn't because of love.

He love his daughter and can't do any impulsive act that might hurt her, "Whatever you say. But Zhou Zhou—" Nagasaki didn't get to finish when a bunch of men in black mask arrive with a black van and suddenly rain their bullets on them.

Then they got Shen Mengyao and Zhou Shiyu, they all entered the van and left. Luckily that Nagasaki and his secretary was fast to move and take cover.

"Send men to catch them!" He ordered, "sir, the van owner is Zhang Xin. I've seen it before." The secretary said, and Nagasaki felt he grew so much anger for them.

"They better not hurt Zhou Zhou or I'll break my promise!" He said and left the area.

"I can't let them kill Zhou Zhou because if that happens, I'll never stop not until I kill all Wang, Zhang, and Zhou in the mafia world, and those who harm her." He said and enter the car, "sir, it would be a great battle—"

"I don't care!!!! My daughter is more important than this grotesque misalliance!!!" He shout in anger that's why his secretary was so afraid of him that he started shaking.

---

Chapter 12 ends