Chapter 3 : Zhou Shiyu

Wang Yi brought Zhou Shiyu in the secret safe house, and tie her up. She put the gun in her head and Zhou Shiyu still can't stop crying, "Lord Yi, please. Believe me!"

"Yeah yeah, you have to talk. And then, I'll let you live!!" Wang Yi said, smile and calm down. "I promise, I have nothing to do with that thing you're keep looking for!" Zhou Shiyu uttered, Wang Yi point the gun in the other direction and pull the trigger.

Zhou Shiyu cried a lot after hearing the gunshot, then Wang Yi look so desperate, she get the beer bottle and just drink it. Then she continued to point the gun in Zhou Shiyu's head.

"I'll give you another last chance, you're lucky that your family is my friend." She said, Zhou Shiyu shook her head and just kept on crying.

"Where. Is. The. USB!!" Wang Yi got so angry that she shouts at her, "I don't really know about the USB.. Please, believe me!" She said, Wang Yi throw the gun and the bottle of beer. Then untied Zhou Shiyu and throw her in a room.

"You'll stay there... Until I decide what am I going to you." She said and locked the door, Zhou Shiyu run to the door and keep on banging. "Please!! Let me out!! I will do anything!! Just please....!" Zhou Shiyu beg, kept on crying.

Until she got tired, then Zhou Shiyu had another flashback. A thought that her family will come and hurt her, so she go to the closet and hide herself. Kept on crying and then she cover her mouth.

***

Wang Yi return to the mansion, she show an angry expression and say, "sister Zicai, and sister Mingzi, you guys better help me to make your sister talk." She said, and they all showed a confused expression. "I'm sure that she have something to do with that USB." Wang Yi is really angry.

"Yi Yi, Zhou Shiyu is not our sister. The clan throw her away.. The Zhou and my father clearly made the decision, and besides we don't want to see her." Zhang Xin said, sitting so nicely and sipping a red win in the sofa while Xuyang Yuzhuo is feeding her some grapes.

"I'm sure that Zhou Shiyu will listen to one of you." Wang Yi.

"I'll try.." Zhang Yueming said, and they all looked at her, "You sure about that, Mingzi?" Zhang Xin asked her.

"Of course, for the USB and the success of this business." She said, Wang Yi smiled and pour wine in her glass. "You guys should probably stop hurting Zhou Shiyu." Shen Mengyao interfere, "Sister Yao Yao, just leave it to them." Yuan Yiqi said.

"These fools don't even know how to respect her even once." Shen Mengyao, "Respect the person who tried to ruin our family and our lives?! You tell me, Shen Mengyao. What could I possibly get if I happen to love Zhou Shiyu as my sister?" Zhang Xin suddenly asked her.

"Zhang Xin, I already saw Zhou Shiyu and some of her good sides—"

"But you don't know what we felt everytime she puts the family in danger... Since she was a kid, she'll always be a disgrace, weak, dependant and useless..!" Zhang Xin is clear angry about it, she then suddenly left the living room.

"Why it's hard for you guys to love your sister?" Shen Mengyao asked, "Sister, it might not be simple for them—" Wang Yi was interrupt when Shen Mengyao said, "I felt pity for Zhou Shiyu. She is a good person and yet she meet people like us.. She don't deserve it." Shen Mengyao take her leave and they didn't say another word.

But Wang Yi is clearly not convinced about it. For her, it's all Zhou Shiyu's fault.

"Sister Yuzhuo, have you asked about the othet gang leaders?" Wang Yi asked, "Yep, Lin Shuqing said that she'll also help us.. But I am not sure for the Nong family.." She said.

"How about you, sister Liu?" Wang Yi asked Liu Qianqian, "Well, father is also thinking about it. But I made contacts to the Arabian and Italian gangsters, but up until now, they're not answering our calls." The latter answered.

"It's fine... S city is a big city after all, and China is our place. No one will dare to disturb us in our territory." She said and they all agree with her.

The Wang mafia is the most powerful gangsters in business, and Wang Yi is the 6th generation leader of their family. So it's a common thing that the same blood, and same violence runs in her veins.

Police, secret agents, and even the Interpol cannot trace where they are.. And as a big leader, she is also a playboy.

She's notorious when it comes to buying women and prostitutes, she never really learned how to be good since she grew up with a luxurious and spoiled life, same as the other mafia like Zhang Xin, Zhang Yueming, Shen Mengyao, Yuan Yiqi, Liu Qianqian, Xuyang Yuzhuo, and others.

But she have her lover, her name is Fei Qinyuan, came from the lowest mafia group but somehow influencing.

Can Zhou Shiyu survive if the chapter starts?

---

Chapter 3 ends