Chapter 7: Zhou Zhou

Wang Yi return home... She went to her room, and then she saw Zhou Shiyu, trembling so much in the corner. She then show a grin and approach her, "Hey, wake up! Time for you to work!" She said.

"Master... I'm hungry..."

"You what??!"

"I haven't eat anything yet since yesterday, master Yi. Please, let me eat something.." Zhou Shiyu beg her, and Wang Yi sigh deeply and go out of the room.

She felt a little bit upset but she have to feed her, so Wang Yi went downstairs, open her fridge and then took out a steak, a water bottle, a rice, a cold fish soup from the ref and then fork and spoon.

Then Wang Yi go back in the room, she then give it to Zhou Shiyu.

"Next time I'll order the maid to bring you food in here." She said, and Zhou Shiyu started to eat.

She eat like she haven't eat for ages and Wang Yi show a disgusted expression, "Sorry master Yi, It's been so long since the last time I tried anything like this. I just felt like it's so delicious.!" Zhou Shiyu said and continue to eat.

Wang Yi was a little puzzled, "Why's that?" She asked, "Mother won't let me eat something delicious." Zhou Shiyu answered.

"Let me ask.. Why mr. Zhou didn't accept you and why the Zhang did?" She asked, Zhou Shiyu got silent for a second, and then say, "Well, he refused to ruin his reputation and status. His wife's family is a powerful mafia clan, and he doesn't also want an illegitimate child. So I am lucky enough that father Zhang and mother accepted me." She said, but Wang Yi didn't even show any pitiful in her eyes.

But decided to fill her expression in disgust.

"Zhou Shiyu, I think you should also just take a bath." Wang Yi said, and Zhou Shiyu nod multiple times.

Then, Wang Yi lay down in the bed and close her eyes. Zhou Shiyu continue to eat her food, and after a few minutes, she was finished eating and taking a bath.

She got out only wearing a bathrobe, but she saw in the top of the cabinet, Wang Yi prepare clothes for her. She show a smile but then realized that Wang Yi fell asleep in the bed.

Zhou Shiyu sigh in relief, she knew that she don't have to give her body to Wang Yi, even only for one night. She sat down and say, "I'm glad this is my day off."

Zhou Shiyu can still feel the soreness everywhere in her body but she can't even complain about it.

Morning

Zhou Shiyu sneak out of the room while Wang Yi is still sleeping, she went outside but when she closed the door, she saw that all of them is staying in the living area.

They all looked at her with an expression of surprised, "Where's Wang Yi?" They asked.

"She's asleep." Zhou Shiyu said.

"Then why are you here?" Zhang Xin asked, seems very angry at her.

"Since everyone is already here, I would love to say something." She said, and Zhang Xin was about to leave again but then Zhou Shiyu say, "It has something with you killing me."

Zhang Xin return where she sit before and then show a mischievous grin, "Let's probably wait for Wang Yi since she's the head of this organization." Zhang Xin said, feeling confident about it.

"You really love killing me, aren't you, sister Zicai?"

"You should've just died long time ago, so I don't have thorns in my throat."

Zhang Xin pour a wine in her glass, "This conversation should go easy or we'll never have a choice but to hurt you." She's serious about it, even Zhou Shiyu felt so scared, all she can do is to swallow all her fear and show a smiling face.

"You all try and I'll fight for her." Shen Mengyao said, took out her gun that made Yuan Yiqi to be in shocked. "Sister, what are you doing?" Yuan Yiqi asked her.

"Sister Yaoyao, we're not here to make war for ourselves. So please, put the gun down." Wang Yi suddenly just appeared and Zhou Shiyu started to tremble, but then Shen Mengyao sat down beside her.

"Why everyone gathered around? And why are you here outside, Zhou Shiyu? Have I given you the permission to come out of your room?" Wang Yi said, Zhou Shiyu gulped down and shook her head.

"Let her, Wang Yi. She has something to tell us.. And I'm sure you also want to hear it." Zhang Xin's voice became a little bit serious but soft, then took a sip of her wine.

Wang Yi sat down in the sofa and took the bottle of wine and drink there. "What is it?" She asked.

"I want you to grant me four months of freedom, and after that, you can kill me." Zhou Shiyu said, and Wang Yi's eyes suddenly show a cold gaze.

Then she put the wine in the table and sigh deeply.

---

Chapter 7 ends